Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Stan, I respect your opinion and i wish that you find out what your are looking for in your personal journey.
You said that "At one time organized religion played the key role of instilling fear into the human psyche." You also talked about the occult and Nazi Germany. If you read "Thy will be done" you'll see that they used religion groups to manipulate the native Indians and conquer the Amazon. I believe that people are more sophisticated nowdays to be manipulated by religion, so they use the occult to spread fear and control.
Platon said that "philosophy begins in wonder," and Aristotelis said "It was their wonder, astonishment, that first led men to philosophize and still leads them." And they try to manipulate our sense of wonder by using the occult. If there is something evil to happen and they make you believe that it was the result of something magical and supernatural that was unavoidable and you will accept it much easier. The collective unconscious will see it as of divine origin, God-sent or Devil-sent, something futile.
And they hide behind the occult to justify their actions for more money and power. And the naive people see reptilians and magical beings instead of the sharks that close around them. The truth is obfuscated under a veile of mystery and reality is merged with myth. Magic indeed.
My objection is that if we are looking for ghosts instead of concentrating to the guilty parties will loose sight of them. If i understood well you say that they used a kind of ritual to kill him. This will only prove what i said above.

Regarding Rockefellers as patsies, it was Dr. Evica first who named David Rockefeller "the upper echelon patsy" in his essay Pefect Cover. I don't know why he said it and there was never an explanation.

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Vasilios Vazakas - 20-06-2013, 08:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,543 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,862 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,504 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,007 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy