Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Valkyrie didn't have the elements of the JFK assassination, I don't think. The pre-picked double patsies, the very public display, the planned false sponsor, the USSR/Cuba, which was immediately announced and confirmed by the sheep-dipped 'communist' patsy. I also think the JFK assassination had another motive besides the killing of a leader. It was intended to start a war.

I am not very familiar with Valkyrie, but the only common features were that government officials were involved in the two plots. Other than that I did not note the use of double patsies to take the blame or the very public display as it occurred in the JFK assassination. Valkyrie resembles a plot where the president would be poisoned, sight unseen from the public. Its purpose was to get rid of the leader and change the government.

Adeke

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Adele Edisen - 20-06-2013, 11:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,542 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,862 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,504 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,007 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy