Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:The only operation that i know of was "Operation Anthropoid"
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/gtds_4.html

An excerpt : Seven months earlier, Dulles was likely paying close attention to Operation Anthropoid: the assassination of Prague SS chief Reinhard Heydrich. That conspiracy had multiple similarities to the JFK assassination. They include: 1) a motorcade attack at a hairpin turn; 2) signals; 3) an open, virtually stopped vehicle; 4) two attacks, five seconds apart, the first inconclusive; and 5) "passers-by" directing the crowd in its confusion. And, as in Dallas, there were unanticipated mistakes in Prague.

The same thought occurred to me also. And Allen Dulles was the director of the Swiss OSS office during the war, where much of a sinister nature transpired - not least his agreement of Operation Sunrise and the subsequent wholesale transferal of the Italian based Nazi SS to Latin America for post WWII operations.

The Wiki entry on this operation is very incomplete. No surprises there, I suppose. Peter Dale Scott wrote a very informed and telling book on it, intending to publish it, but in the end didn't. I'm unsure if there is anything now available that accurately and fully reports the complete story.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by David Guyatt - 20-06-2013, 11:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,808 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,960 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,794 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,252 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy