Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Gordon Gray Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Nice job Tracy.

Horne does some good work on this aspect in his book.

See, with no one in front, and without the agents riding on the back, the shots were unobstructed in either direction.

Was that done deliberately?

Well, who knows? Maybe, maybe not.
No maybe about it IMO. With two motorcycles off the front fenders of the limo and two agents riding on the back, the assassination simply couldn't have happened. The question is how complicit were the SS, if at all, or were they manipulated by someone higher up?

Thanks for posting this footage. I particularly liked the San Diego footage. And you're correct, Gordon: there's no "maybe" to it. Security stripping and removing the frontally-based photographers was a vital element, although there always will be those who try to fuzz it up with "maybe. . maybe not".

And by the way: don't forget the fact that, in Dallas, Air Force Gen. Godfrey McHugh was specifically removed from riding in the presidential limo. He told me this when I first spoke with him in 1967. The request obviously was made via the Secret Service, although it was transmitted to McHugh (apparently) via Ken O'Donnell.

DSL
6/22/13; 6:30 PM PDT
Los Angeles, California

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by David Lifton - 23-06-2013, 02:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore