Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Fine.

You can say it was all deliberate but see then there is the problem of the other side coming up with films which show pretty much the same thing. I know since I have seen them. That is with JFK exposed directly to the crowd.

The second thing is, alright, then if you are saying it was a deliberate and premeditated part of a conspiracy, who are you going to accuse: Forrest Sorrels? On what evidence is he made complicit in the plot? I mean, please, I am all ears on this.

This stuff with the SS has been around since Murder from Within. Which was published eons ago and essentially had the Lifton plot before Lifton: body alteration, Z film alteration, SS complicity.

To me, the best evidence of some kind of premeditation with the SS is what happened in Chicago. And the exposure of that postdates Murder from Within. It was not really exposed in print until Edwin Black in 1975.

And IMO, it was the publication of Bolden's book that caused them to come out with the McCubbin book. In order to discredit Bolden.

BTW, let me add, nice to have Charles back. I guess it was not just a lark, either the bird or the cigarette. I didn't think it was.
I'm not quite sure what your point is here Jim. I would submit that pulling back the motorcade security would have had to have been part of the plan just as changing the motorcade route had to have been. They didn't just hope they would have an unobstructed shot that day. The question for me is, as I have said; to what degree of complicity was there if any, by "elements" of the SS.

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Gordon Gray - 23-06-2013, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore