Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Fine.

You can say it was all deliberate but see then there is the problem of the other side coming up with films which show pretty much the same thing. I know since I have seen them. That is with JFK exposed directly to the crowd.

The second thing is, alright, then if you are saying it was a deliberate and premeditated part of a conspiracy, who are you going to accuse: Forrest Sorrels? On what evidence is he made complicit in the plot? I mean, please, I am all ears on this.

This stuff with the SS has been around since Murder from Within. Which was published eons ago and essentially had the Lifton plot before Lifton: body alteration, Z film alteration, SS complicity.

To me, the best evidence of some kind of premeditation with the SS is what happened in Chicago. And the exposure of that postdates Murder from Within. It was not really exposed in print until Edwin Black in 1975.

And IMO, it was the publication of Bolden's book that caused them to come out with the McCubbin book. In order to discredit Bolden.

BTW, let me add, nice to have Charles back. I guess it was not just a lark, either the bird or the cigarette. I didn't think it was.

Regarding your statement in the above post: "This stuff with the SS has been around since Murder from Within. Which was published eons ago and essentially had the Lifton plot before Lifton: body alteration, Z film alteration, SS complicity."

That is a bunch of crap, and you should know better, Mr. DiEugenio.

All of the events pertaining to my discovery of evidence that the WC files contained evidence that President Kennedy's body was altered prior to autopsy were made in the period October/December, 1966--a year or more before I ever met Fred Newcomb (or shared with him many of my insights).

The paper trail documenting my discoveries goes back to October 24, 1966, when I had a five-hour or more meeting with UCLA Law Professor Liebeler, with whom I met on that day; the phone call I made to FBI Agent Sibert (November 2, 1966, as documented in Chapter 12 of Best Evidence, and the paper trail he then generated); my letter to FBI Headuarters about the surgery statement, on November 9, 1966 (as documented in Chapter 12), and the letter that Director Hoover wrote in response; the phone calls I had with Commander Humes, as documented in Chapter 8 and 10 of Best Evidence. And, finally, there is the Liebeler Memorandum of November 8, 1966. That memorandum-which was transmitted to Chief Justice Warren, plus the legal staff, and the Kennedy family attorney--mentions me by name, as well as my discovery that the FBI report of the agents who attended the autopsy states that when the body was unwrapped, it was "apparent" that there had been "surgery of the head area, namely, in the top of the skull." All of this transpired in November, 1966, and copies oof the Liebeler Memo are at NARA, and in many important librries--the Ford Library, because he received a copy, at Princeton, with Allen Dulles' papers, with Sen Richard Russell's papers, etc.

All of this generated a major paper trail that pre-dates my first (ever) meeting of Fred Newcomb by almost a year--and at the time I met him, he had read one or two books on the Warren Commission (e.g,, Lane and Epstein) and did not own as set of the 26 volumes.

Subsequently, we became friends--for awhile--and I shared with him many of my insights; and also provided him with 2,000 pages of the Gemberling FBI reports. There were dozens of discussions--and at the time, he was drawing pictures of furniture for Sears. His transformation from free-lance commercial artist to author occurred about three years later, and was prompted by his belief --which is set out in his first chapter--that the driver shot the President. Meanwhile, quite a bit of my insights ended up in Murder From Within, which he had completed by 1974.

The Zapruder film alteration was something I first conceived of in 1969--and that was shared too, but by that time, we both had copies of the Z film and I won't quibble with who found what. We had many conversations about it, and in 1970, I learned that Fred was convinced that the film showed that the driver shot the President.

But back to the question of body alteration: As far as the discovery of body alteration evidence, and the implication of Secret Service involvement--that was my work. And I'd appreciate it if you would not disseminate the false information promoted by your buddy, the late Roger Feinman, that somehow implies that the origination came from anyone but me. The paper trail I cited above makes clear when these discoveries were made, and by whom (yours truly) and I don't appreciate your spreading falsehoods about that. Do you think you can possibly keep these facts straight?

Are you are capable of that kind of integrity and accuracy?

One would hope so.

DSL
6/23/13; 10:15 PM PDT
Los Angeles, California

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by David Lifton - 24-06-2013, 06:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore