Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:To me, the best evidence of some kind of premeditation with the SS is what happened in Chicago. And the exposure of that postdates Murder from Within. It was not really exposed in print until Edwin Black in 1975.

For an alternative to the conventional take on "what happened in Chicago," see my The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis at

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...highlight=

Writing in A Secret Order about multiple simultaneous but independent recruiting efforts in support of a talked-about invasion of Haiti, Hank Albarelli reveals the following:

"Soldier of fortune Loran Eugene Hall ... first encountered Thomas Davis in New Orleans about two years before the assassination. Davis also had dealings with Hall in 1963 in Los Angeles when he [Davis] was recruiting for his Haitian operation. Hall, surely not coincidentally, was also recruiting for what was most likely the same operation. Indeed, there is serious speculation, according to one former CIA operative, that Davis' Los Angeles operation was deliberately slipshod and high-profile by design so as to throw off FBI investigators from Hall's concurrent recruitment activities. Said the same official, who declined to be named in this book, 'It's a common ploy with CIA. Sometimes there can be 3 or 4 operations in play at one time but only one is actually fully planed and intended to go forward.'" [emphasis added by Drago]

Please, let's not hijack this thread. If you'd care to join the discussion of the Chicago plot (and I hope that you will), please do so on the thread accessed via the above link.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:BTW, let me add, nice to have Charles back. I guess it was not just a lark, either the bird or the cigarette. I didn't think it was.

Thanks, Jim. For the record: Events wholly unanticipated by me at the time of my very serious withdrawal from JFK blogging have necessitated this limited return to the medium.

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Charles Drago - 24-06-2013, 02:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore