Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:LIFTON SPREADS DISINFO ABOUT WHAT I SAID

Like I said, I am all ears on this. I listened to Horne, all 1800 pages worth. I don't think it was convincing.To me it underlined a problem we have in overselling things, like the Boyajian Report, like Madeleine Brown.

I want us to get specific and I want to hear the evidence. The time sure is ripe, is it not?

Jim, your lumping the Boyajian report with Madeline Brown is most curious. On the Ed Forum I challenged you on the Boyajian report and your review of Livingston's Kaleidoscope and you replied not a word. For at least a week I pointed out flaws in your thinking, expecting you to reply. But nothing came. Am I to construe this to mean that you agree with my challenges? Or do you expect your reputation as an author (and yes, I bought and am reading your book) to carry weight instead of carefully constructed arguments? Which is it? Or shall you lay bare in clear delineation why, despite the relatively negative view you gave Livingston's work, you find wisdom in Livingston at precisely the point where your foe Lifton stands to gain the most? Your review was woefully inadequate on this very point, and it is time to dig deeper, or so that is my take on the matter.

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Daniel Gallup - 25-06-2013, 02:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore