Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I think Chicago is more important. In that case, there was a plot, and the fact that it went unreported and covered up was directly related to the Dallas successful hit.

I am of the firm opinion that there was no plot in Chicago -- at least no plot designed to result in an assassination of JFK in that city.

It was all about protecting the Dallas operation.

As I've written elsewhere:

For an alternative to the conventional take on what happened in Chicago, see my The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis at

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums...sis&highlight=

Writing in A Secret Order about multiple simultaneous but independent recruiting efforts in support of a talked-about invasion of Haiti, Hank Albarelli reveals the following:

"Soldier of fortune Loran Eugene Hall ... first encountered Thomas Davis in New Orleans about two years before the assassination. Davis also had dealings with Hall in 1963 in Los Angeles when he [Davis] was recruiting for his Haitian operation. Hall, surely not coincidentally, was also recruiting for what was most likely the same operation. Indeed, there is serious speculation, according to one former CIA operative, that Davis' Los Angeles operation was deliberately slipshod and high-profile by design so as to throw off FBI investigators from Hall's concurrent recruitment activities. Said the same official, who declined to be named in this book, 'It's a common ploy with CIA. Sometimes there can be 3 or 4 operations in play at one time but only one is actually fully planned and intended to go forward.'" [emphasis added by Drago]

The charade in Chicago certainly was "slipshod and high-profile". And I submit that such was indeed by design" as part of one of at least two faux attempts (Miami was another) "in play at one time." But "only one" -- Dallas -- was "actually planned and intended to go forward."

Let's not hijack this thread. If you'd care to join the discussion of the Chicago plot (and I hope that you will), please do so on the thread accessed via the above link.

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Charles Drago - 25-06-2013, 03:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore