Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Daniel:

There is nothing curious about it.

Horne used Brown, he used the Boyajian report and he implied some kind of Russian KGB report.

In my review of Kaleidoscope I discussed all three. At length.

Now, if you are going to say that you take an unsigned--BY ANYONE--report, seriously as evidence, then fine. Be my guest. ANd that such a report was made by people who picked up JFK's coffin. And they did not think it important to sign it. Fine.

If you also say, well see, that coffin does not have to be transported by limo. Hey, I will get around that little traffic problem by saying it was a helicopter, then fine. Be my guest. Again.

I can't take this stuff seriously Daniel. Which is why I did not reply. I stand by what I said. Horne oversold this thing. And he did it in the most inflated terms. Now if you want to try and pump it back up, with whatever excuse you can think of, then go ahead. Just don't expect me to join in the follies.

BTW, you said you were going to order my book. Is there any one thing in there, you found interesting? I mean in 400 pages?

I mean, Allen Dulles trying to get Truman to retract his editorial, and then lying to him about JFK denying those CIA and Vietnam stories by Arthur Krock, I mean that was a little interesting wasn't it? I mean, just a little bit......maybe Dan?

After all, this is the guy leading the WC cover up at the same time he is deceiving Truman. And trying to tell the former president that JFK's murder had nothing to do with Vietnam.

When, in fact, nobody had said that yet!

If Vince Bugliosi had not gone off the deep end about this case, he would call that "consciousness of guilt".

I mean you did notice that didn't you Dan? :mad:

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Jim DiEugenio - 25-06-2013, 03:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,143 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 10,956 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore