Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Daniel:

There is nothing curious about it.

Horne used Brown, he used the Boyajian report and he implied some kind of Russian KGB report.

In my review of Kaleidoscope I discussed all three. At length.

Now, if you are going to say that you take an unsigned--BY ANYONE--report, seriously as evidence, then fine. Be my guest. ANd that such a report was made by people who picked up JFK's coffin. And they did not think it important to sign it. Fine.

If you also say, well see, that coffin does not have to be transported by limo. Hey, I will get around that little traffic problem by saying it was a helicopter, then fine. Be my guest. Again.

I can't take this stuff seriously Daniel. Which is why I did not reply. I stand by what I said. Horne oversold this thing. And he did it in the most inflated terms. Now if you want to try and pump it back up, with whatever excuse you can think of, then go ahead. Just don't expect me to join in the follies.

BTW, you said you were going to order my book. Is there any one thing in there, you found interesting? I mean in 400 pages?

I mean, Allen Dulles trying to get Truman to retract his editorial, and then lying to him about JFK denying those CIA and Vietnam stories by Arthur Krock, I mean that was a little interesting wasn't it? I mean, just a little bit......maybe Dan?

After all, this is the guy leading the WC cover up at the same time he is deceiving Truman. And trying to tell the former president that JFK's murder had nothing to do with Vietnam.

When, in fact, nobody had said that yet!

If Vince Bugliosi had not gone off the deep end about this case, he would call that "consciousness of guilt".

I mean you did notice that didn't you Dan? :mad:

FWIW, I have your book and am reading it. I think it a worthy read and I congratulate you for the effort. It is no small thing to write a book, and this reads well and I suspect will be a valuable resource for years to come. But back to the Boyajian report. In the customer reviews of Kaleidoscope, it was pointed out that onion-skin copies were not signed-- that this was standard military protocol. The fact that Boyajian stood by the report despite his poor memory of the events should suffice to put the report as an accurate accounting of the entrance of a shipping casket to the back of the morgue some 20 minutes before the Dallas casket appears at the front. As the purpose of Boyajian and his team was to provide security for the arrival of the President's casket, and since the early arrival of the shipping casket is the only documented arrival of any casket, it becomes incumbent on you to explain why Kennedy's body was not in the casket -- that is -- why Boyajian failed in his duties, or, at the very least, offers a report irrelevant to the purpose for which he was commissioned. It will not do to say the body arrived too early; for 1. Dennis David is told by Boswell that it is indeed Kennedy in the shipping casket; 2. The close proximity in time between Dennis David's account and Boyajian strongly suggests they are describing the same event. Further, there is the tie-in with personnel who witnessed the opening of the shipping casket inside the morgue with Kennedy inside, esp Paul O'Connor and Floyd Riebe. The question as to how the body got to the morgue that early is part of the larger puzzle as to how his body ended up in a shipping casket in the first place, and why there was a need to change coffins. The undeniable fact is that Kennedy's body was removed from a cheap shipping casket that night in the Bethesda morgue. What machinations led to this should be of the utmost importance for any JFK research. Said another way, why were there 2 distinct entries of the Dallas coffin -- one at 7:17 or thereabouts, and the casket team's entrance around 8:00? Why the need for such measures, especially with the FBI being kept out of the morgue proper? Dennis David's account gives the only reasonable answer: the FBI could not know they were carrying in an empty coffin, as the body was already in the morgue. To believe otherwise, one has to grant that Boswell was lying to Dennis David about Kennedy being in the shipping casket, and O'Connor with Riebe lying about removing Kennedy from a shipping casket. So why would Boswell lie to Dennis David? And why would O'Connor lie to the HSCA, and Riebe to Lifton? Seen in light of testimony regarding a shipping casket that night, your protestations about the Boyajian report seem based on wishful thinking.

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Daniel Gallup - 25-06-2013, 07:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 70,496 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 11,329 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore