Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Admendment Anyone ?
Kenneth Kapel Wrote:If Barack Obama is not a a "frontman" for the cabal that Professror Carroll Quiqley exposes in his magnum opus "Tradedy & Hope" why doesn'the envoke this admendment in order to avoid a default of the U.S. budget. A budget default would cause much heart arch and suffering by cutting social securiry payments and the laying off even more U.S.Government employes. He has already seen, as a result of his non-evpcation of this admendment two years ago, a drastic cut in vital services that actually save lives, but he still actually promises NOT to invoke this admendent, which will cause even more death, grief, and despair. The Reid Senate budget is barely $20B above the Paul Ryan austerity budget which was rejected by the American electorate in 2012. Can a President decide what Constitutional Admendents that he enforces ?

Presidents do ignore the Constitution and the law of the land at their whim.

14th Amendment outline is HERE.

I put Obama clearly in the Trilateral Commission camp because of his, I suppose, sponsor, Zbigniew Brzesinski, which makes him a Rockefeller man, at the very least, I suppose.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
14th Admendment Anyone ? - by Kenneth Kapel - 03-10-2013, 11:46 PM
14th Admendment Anyone ? - by David Guyatt - 04-10-2013, 08:08 AM
14th Admendment Anyone ? - by Kenneth Kapel - 04-10-2013, 06:54 PM
14th Admendment Anyone ? - by David Guyatt - 05-10-2013, 09:13 AM