Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Quote: " World renowned forensics expert Professor Herbert L. MacDonnell wrote a detailed report which concluded, "Based upon the agreement of the four above points, I conclude that William Bruce Pitzer's death was the result of a self-inflected gunshot wound. It is almost impossible that someone could have shot him and accidentally done so within the above considerations." "

This statement is meaningless when one considers that a CIA "suicide" would produce the exact same results. We have evidence to believe this was so through Dan Marvin. As David Josephs pointed out, the exact same thing could be said of the Warren Commission evidence of Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt. I'm surprised a person who calls themselves a Commission critic would enter such a loose proposition without recognizing this.

Quote:You know, MacDonnel does know his stuff. Seriously. As does Dr. Cyril Wecht who said "...this has all the characteristics of a suicidal wound." I'm not gonna question these two men who are both brilliant at what they do and both extremely independent minded. There is no known forensic evidence of murder. Period.

Again, this is so loose as to be unenterable. I'm sure if you approached Wecht with all the information he would reconsider and say the evidence also allows a CIA "suicide". I think the overt bias of this argument excludes it alone. Again, the simple answer to this is expert CIA "suicide" would produce the suicide wounds Wecht identified. These comments are only effective if you pose them in a way that is trying to force a suicide result. Otherwise they are easily gotten around by the greater evidence. They are, basically, reasonable doubt defense lawyer arguments that are noticeably unseeking.

[B]
Quote:Go ahead. Find credible witness testimony to place him there. Find a single document that places him at Bethesda that night. Then find evidence that he was filming the autopsy.

This is ridiculous because we know Pitzer was called in. I think we can pull the curtain back from the man behind the curtain here by asking Martin to show us one witness or any evidence that places Pitzer anywhere else. This strict proof argument gets a little ridiculous when you consider how much circumstantial evidence and witnessing puts him there. To argue otherwise is to take the denier position that everybody else is lying. What Martin never stops to realize is that this lack of evidence for a man who was there perfectly matches other cases of evidence where FBI erased things that were damaging to them. Does Martin ever stop to consider that this lack of witnessing for Pitzer makes it more likely he was in his office filming remotely?

[B]
Quote:Harold Rydberg wrote: [B]"His wife stated "he loved the military, and would never think of committing suicideon a military base, that would be embarrassing to the military and to his career." However, I stand by my theory of loss of identity with upcoming retirement fromthe military, and complications of his making. He was a walking poster for themilitary. He was looked up to all who knew him. There were signs of suicide: on the evening he was last seen he was not neat andtidy; shooting the pistol after a class, even though they were blanks, was irrational;and having a .38 cartridge for the pistol (having signed out blanks), indicatespremeditation."

Ask Mr Hay to put the character defamation against Roger Craig and his alleged suicidal tendencies next to the statement above. In my mind this advantage-taking description of Pitzer is no different than that of Oswald getting a hand gun because he knew the situation in front of him was going to be dangerous. Commander Pitzer was no fool and probably knew witnesses were being killed. He was a dangerous witness, so if he practiced with a gun prior to coming out with government-destroying evidence that is no anomaly. Ask Mr Hay, exactly what practice Pitzer would need to do with a gun in order to shoot himself? What is most obvious here is Mr Hay doesn't practice the same level of scrutiny towards these reckless dismissals as he does the real evidence. Again, I'm surprised any Commission critic would offer such material. Furthermore Dan Marvin's description shows CIA was on to Pitzer before his liquidation. It would be no surprise for Pitzer to be driven to distraction and guns by CIA's usual dirty Gestapo tricks prior to his death like many others. Again, more of a sign of his credibility than anything else when viewed properly.

Quote:You wrote: "In this case we have a man KNOWN to have CCTV in the morgue"

Known how? What documentation do we have of this claim?

Humes referred to it. We have to figure how Dennis David's witnessing a 16mm film works out with that? There is more witnessing here to confirm the CCTV than blindly dismiss it. You have a witness saying it was routinely used for instructional purposes for remote viewers. What right do you have to challenge that otherwise innocuous statement? Humes was also known for letting out guilt-motivated clues like the surgery to the head. Was his mention of the CCTV similar to his protest "Who is in charge here?"

Quote:You wrote: "If you are going to say Pitzer was Suicide, in the face of evidence against such a conclusion if reviewed in the REAL world of cause and effect, I think you must also be calling DD a liar about where Pitzer was that night..."

David could be lying. Or he could be mistaken. It was a very long time before he was asked what he saw that night. Human memory is easily influenced and confused.

Unlikely considering David spoke of Pitzer excitedly pulling him in out of the hallway in order to show him film evidence he was preparing to show the wounds were radically different than those described by the Warren Commission. If indeed Pitzer had films of the covert pre-autopsy he would have a bonanza of evidence of a government crime. But he must have because the covert pre-autopsy is the only place where he could have filmed those wounds. My answer to this is place Mr Hay next to Dennis David and let him explain his problems with him. I think those viewing this event would soon see who had credibility and who didn't. Mr Hay's entry is very weak. There's little possibility that David could 'confuse' such an event.

Quote:You wrote: "Can you point to any questions asked of any of the Bethesda witnesses about whether Pitzer WAS there...
in all my reading I cannot remember anyone being asked about Pitzer"

Which to any sensible detective would raise questions as to why Pitzer was erased? This is actually stronger evidence of Pitzer's credibility than anything else. Mr Hay suggests the Bethesda A/V chief, who was called to the hospital for its most important autopsy, was hiding in the bathroom. From all the evidence it is more likely he either hand-filmed the pre-autopsy with a 16mm camera, or did it remotely from his office without the knowledge of the participants. Either one explains his absence from the attendance roles. We have witnesses who said they were told not to talk about the autopsy proceedings.

Quote:Already addressed this point. The Parkland descriptions were published in numerous books before Dennis David told his story.

So, Dennis David told the truth about the 18:35 delivery of the aluminum shipping casket but then decided to go tripping with a fantastic tale about imaginary wounds in the case of Pitzer? Did friends of Dennis David say he was the kind of person to do this? I know Martin will say the 18:35 delivery was of another veteran, but then he violates his own rule of having evidence for it. In my opinion, at the very minimum Martin has only reinforced the evidence for Pitzer's murder by being unable to refute it with this reckless doubt.

[/B][/B][/B]

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Albert Doyle - 03-12-2013, 06:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,243 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps