Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Seamus Coogan Wrote:I like Albert I really do.

He had my back against Fetzer and Nelson and has always given the professor a good kicking. However, there's a lot of kooky extreme stuff coming out from Albert nowadays. Perhaps I should have taken notice when he discussed with me wanting to interview Jim Di about the death of Jimi Hendrix. You see he'd dug up a clip of Jim talking about it in a show. Now, Jim said he regretted doing that piece. The reason being Jim was talking in general terms about the so called "theories" about his death. However, the editing was such it made Jim out to look like an avid believer in Hendrix murder... this is not true. Now Albert wax's lyrical about Peter Janney, and is surprised by his fandom from Fetzer.

Yet, the other day I also saw Albert quote JVB. Now he is obsessing about Pitzer. I like you Albert, but like Marty I cannot take you or your comments seriously mate. Which is a shame.

So you're not just taking a condescending position because you can't answer what I wrote? You wouldn't be the first. I think Marty also cut and ran at the first excuse.

Don't get me wrong, CTKA criticism is excellent and shows a high level of scrutiny of assassination claims. Yes, by keeping them honest you are forcing researchers and authors to be able to back their claims and therefore increase the quality of assassination information. In my position I stay back from that as much as I can and learn, however from the sidelines I do see some mistakes and some going too far. I somewhat disagree with the winner take all "annihilation" style practiced by some CTKA actors. I'm sorry Seamus, but in the passage above you do a lot of bouncing back and forth and denouncing but in the end you haven't really said anything. I think you would have been better off trying to prove your accusations of "kooky extreme stuff" vs what I wrote directly. The floor's yours. There's nothing stopping you. Unless of course you're just plain unable to answer and backing off to vague denouncement.

You're making a big mistake on the Hendrix stuff. That's all I can say for now. But you are obviously clueless from what you write. Again, don't get me wrong. I admire and respect DiEugenio and just wrote a praising 5 star review about 'Destiny Betrayed'. However there's an achilles heel associated with CTKA that both you and Jim, along with Lisa, expose in your 'annihilating' criticisms of people like Janney. Just like with Hendrix I think you are making a gigantic mistake with Janney. And we all know Nelson and Morrow have some serious flaws, however, once again, there is some useful information in what they write that is valid. It's a difficult tightrope, which is why I don't attack you as quickly as you attack me. But on the other hand you don't want to throw the baby away with the bathwater. And in the Hendrix case you've cast the golden child out and chugged the bathwater.

Seriously Seamus, with Janney I see a very real case and active exposing of a CIA jackal in Mitchell. The Hendrix stuff is a gimme with anyone who has researched it. I'd kill to have someone of the talent of DiEugenio working with me on that case. I think you are not being mindful of your own credibility and cast stones too quickly, which can't be good for CTKA credibility. Again, I would also caution to not bank too carelessly on the Hay methodology, especially on a visibly parochial basis. The annihilation/buddy method might gain you skeptic reward but only at the expense of precious truth that will come back at you in ways you might not be aware of and at the cost of your credibility as well as CTKA's. I've been trying to figure out this strange reverse tendency coming out of CTKA and can only conclude it is trying to create journalistic sensation in order to incur top status as an assassination source. I think this is a terrible mistake because in the long run cases like Mary Meyer will only prove the opposite. In my opinion CTKA makes itself look petty and foolish by attacking some of the most bizarre cases of CIA intrigue associated with the assassination, and mostly because of its own intransigence and, frankly, lack of high detection skills equal to those it is pursuing. I hate to see CTKA go that way because it is a foremost source, however it will only damage its purpose if it attacks very real victims of the Kennedy conspiracy. All human institutions are prone to the corruption of power. I think CTKA is experiencing a weird form of that in runaway criticism to the point of pedantics and not knowing when to hold back in front of real cases. Sometimes gratuitous doubt is the easy path in front of highly complex conspiracies and methods. Personally I feel CTKA sometimes needs a strong position on a conspiracy matter and errs on the doubting side when perhaps it fails to detect real patterns of intrigue. Janney and Hendrix are perfect examples.

I also disagree with your statement about DiEugenio and Hendrix. Sorry, but from what you write I can tell you don't have a strong grasp of the case. In a previous post I linked Jim's You-Tube showing his comment about the obvious tell-tale signs of covert involvement in Hendrix's death. Jim's statement was 100% accurate and backed by the facts of the case. If you view what Jim says in the You-Tube video it's pretty clear his remark ran from beginning to end in one definitive statement that couldn't be edited or misinterpreted. Frankly Seamus, I think you're swaggering the facts here and playing games. I would be grieved if Jim switched sides on the Hendrix murder because it would be another example of him foolishly going on the wrong side of history. If you bothered to read what I wrote in the Hendrix thread I've proven the forensics for murder. It can't be any other way, unless of course you apply the Hay methodology. I would advise you, there are things you don't know that will come out that will completely repudiate your position here. You would be wise to be very careful.

Oh yeah, all I said was Judyth Baker had a version of the Clinton trip. I didn't say everything she said was true. No need to Fetzer me just cause I mentioned Baker.

Check the 46 minute mark for DiEugenio on Hendrix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEttnuZez0

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Albert Doyle - 04-12-2013, 01:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,244 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps