Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusing 11-19-63 FBI Memo - 11-19-63 Sac, WMFO to Dir, FBI 105-82555-78
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Most researchers believe that Oswald was impersonated by someone in Mexico City (the phone call in broken Russian is definitely an impersonation). Even Hoover told LBJ that someone was impersonating LHO at the embassy. I suspect the typed letter to the Russian embassy was also done by someone else. This was all part of the effort to implicate the KGB and Castro in the upcoming assassination.

Yes. Tracy, I think we are on the same page here.
However going back to my original post, the one thing I will still cling to as seeming relevant is the notion that TWO things were going on in Mexico -- one on top of the other.

Reviewing the comments of LHO while in custody (here, at Mae Brussels) I am now even more-so convinced that Oswald AND an impersonator must have been in Mexico ... Oswald probably on some mission (possibly even as JVB claims?) and then some clique in the CIA working on top of Oswald's actual presence in an effort to either obfuscate or frame or both.

11\22 4:04PM, Fritz's Office:
OSWALD: " I was never in Mexico City. I have been in Tijuana"

ABOVE IN GLARING CONTRADICTION WITH BELOW:
11\24, Fritz's Office, Final Interrogation:
OSWALD: "
It didn't cost much to go to Mexico. It cost me some $26, a small, ridiculous amount to eat, and another ridiculous small amount to stay all night. . . . I went to the Mexican Embassy to try to get this permission to go to Russia by way of Cuba. . . . I went to the Mexican Consulate in Mexico City. I went to the Russian Embassy to go to Russia by way of Cuba. They told me to come back in `thirty days.' "

In reading and re-reading all of Oswald's statements from the time of his arrest in the movie theater through on to his murder, I can not help but notice numerous inconsistencies in his statements. Is he unsure if he should tell the "truth" or remain in line with his "cover story" or what?

Either way, to your notion that Mexico City was a frame up, and that Oswald was not there.
In his final interrogation, he contradicts his earlier statement which agrees with your notion, and outright says, "I went to the Mexican Consulate in Mexico City".

One other inconsistency I would like to bring up at the moment because it has been giving me some trouble as well (although not from his arrest) -- Why does Oswald in his televised FPFC interview say that he was in the marines and rose "to the rank of Buck Sergent" (which I understand to be E-4) and then to the same affect, in a French magazine interview that his mother gives (which I saw in a WCE somewhere) she claims something similar that, I believe she says, he rose to the rank of "corporal".

Yet his transcripts clearly show him no higher than PFC (E-2)

???

Messages In This Thread
Confusing 11-19-63 FBI Memo - 11-19-63 Sac, WMFO to Dir, FBI 105-82555-78 - by Nick Rose - 11-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Katzenbach ever explain his now infamous memo either in his memoirs or interview? Edwin Ortiz 4 4,721 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,609 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  McCone memo to Rankin 3/3/64 real or fake? Drew Phipps 9 3,522 05-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination !!! Bernice Moore 5 4,522 31-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan