Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Five Celebrating Israelis: September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Like many who first discovered deep politics with 9/11, I initially fell for the dancing Israelis and Larry Silverstein's Pull-it' comment. It was only slowly with time that I saw that these events were traps. If the Mossad had wanted to document' the fall of the Towers they could have done so discreetly, without anyone knowing. The last thing they would have done would have been to get a bunch of idiots openly filming and celebrating. Thus, the dancing Israelis were clearly drawing attention to themselves and we were meant to see them. Whether it was Mossad laying a trap to discredit the conspiracy theorists, or some other group laying a false trail to Mossad hardly matters. All that matters is that we are not fooled.

Same here, Malcolm. Well said.

I wish I could say I am among those who knew JFK was not killed by LHO as soon as he was killed if not sooner. I had no clue after 9/11 that a bunch of Arabs flew planes into the towers without a lot domestic help. I rolled my eyes at "conspiracy theorists", you know, like the "grassy knoll, then a friend of mine told me to read this book, Crossing the Rubicon. That was the beginning of a long, hard journey.

I confess to not having read Crossing the Rubicon. I used to read and communicate with Mike all the time.

I always felt it was a great pity that Mike got hooked by the Lieutenant Mike Vreeland story about 9/11, as it seemed pretty apparent to me that Vreeland was a disingenuous hustler - I was in contact with him as he was quoting some of my material as his own etc.

Mike was on a real roll prior to Vreeland turning up and had done some great work, and his stock had quite rightly shot up. But the Vreeland affair ultimately changed that.

Vreeland was a habitual liar and was involved with another conman, Leo Wanta, who (after months and months of researching his story) I found out was an FBI and Treasury Dept., paid confidential informant. He parleyed his confidential informant names into secret CIA type identities to support his "spy" stories. I had first come across him in Claire Sterling's book Thieves World.

To be perfectly honest, I had almost fallen for Wanta's story, but the damn fool posted some of his documents online and in his haste had included two cash vouchers from the FBI and US Treasury for CI payments (both less than $100 each) issued in the names of Rick Reynolds (SA223Ms) and Frank B Ingram (SA32NV). I managed to grab copies and emailed him about it before he realised his mistake and hastily took them down.

Which proves, I guess, how incredibly careful you have to be to work in this field when you are a one man band...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Five Celebrating Israelis: September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity - by David Guyatt - 16-02-2014, 10:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another New Film on September 11 by Avery - 'The Unspeakable' Peter Lemkin 0 1,474 02-11-2021, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Newly released FBI Docs shed light on apparent Mossad foreknowledge of 9/11 attacks Anthony Thorne 4 5,256 23-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  The Dancing Israelis Lauren Johnson 6 15,207 21-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Massimo Mazzucco's documentary September 11: The New Pearl Harbour Paul Rigby 4 5,127 08-04-2014, 05:16 AM
  Was America Attacked by Afghanistan on September 11, 2001? Adele Edisen 0 3,024 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  9/11 Attacks: Criminal Foreknowledge and Insider Trading Adele Edisen 0 3,076 17-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  "How Cutting-Edge Technology Was Used Against the American People on September 11, 2001" Ed Jewett 1 3,884 11-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  THE MYTH OF SEPTEMBER 11 - interesting new book from Italy, in English Anthony Thorne 0 2,440 27-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Policeman who arrested Israelis in van on 9-11 makes only brief statement/confirmation. Peter Lemkin 0 5,901 21-10-2011, 08:38 PM
  First CIA Asset To Openly Blow The Whistle On 911 Foreknowledge of Hijackings And Where. Peter Lemkin 8 7,576 28-09-2011, 06:19 AM