Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dianne Feinstein launches scathing attack on CIA over torture cover up
Feinstein has been a cheeleader and guard for the CIA and all the other Intelligence Agencies. She gets no applause from me. If she is really suddenly 'got religion', I'll give her a whispered 'at last'. I think this is mostly theater, as the horse has long left the barn, and now it is 'time' [politically] to admit what has been publicly obvious. If she is the best our Congress can dish up against the onslaught of the surveillance and police state we're in deep trouble. Obama declassifying this report would be a good thing...but there are about 1000 other similar reports to go....perhaps 100 times more covert operations, assassinations, dirty tricks, government overthrows [USA included], torture, rendition, drug running, gun-running, destabilization, propaganda, and more. Only then will be be able to say we are starting to make some progress. I think they are only putting a finger in the dike to distract public attention; while the 'water' floods over the top and drowns out liberty, freedoms, privacy, democracy, peace, and justice. Feinstein also contends that the CIA might have violated the Constitution by hacking into the Committee's computers. While that would be true, it is my contention that the CIA was constructed to and has continuously violated the Constitution [and other laws and treaties] in both letter and spirit. I guess they'll be sent to their room without dinner - this time.......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Dianne Feinstein launches scathing attack on CIA over torture cover up - by Peter Lemkin - 11-03-2014, 07:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,490 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies David Guyatt 3 39,137 23-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  London attack a false flag Hei Sing Tso 4 9,783 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  New York, New Jersey: Another US "Terrorist" Attack David Guyatt 5 7,534 24-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Every Single Terrorist Attack in the US was a False Flag David Guyatt 5 12,593 24-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Media black mail and cover up. Tory Minister Wittingdale's real activities Magda Hassan 8 30,202 25-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Argentinian prosecutor suicided over government cover up of Iran outrage? David Guyatt 20 20,178 03-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Yemen: UN Gives Cover For U.S. Spies - Endangers Its Employees Paul Rigby 0 4,152 12-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  TRIPLE TERROR ATTACK: What’s Behind the Events in France, Tunisia and Kuwait? R.K. Locke 0 3,351 29-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Uk Territory used for torture and rendition flights - British knew. David Guyatt 0 2,950 31-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt