Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We both know who is responsible"
Mitchell Severson Wrote:Mariana's uncle was in the MKVD, not the KGB. And if he were a member of the KGB, he may not say a damn word about it to his niece.

"And if he were a member of the KGB, he (may) not say a damn word about it to his niece."

Yes, thank you for that correction, I don't know why I said, KGB when her uncle was a colonel in the MVD -- the Russian Interior Ministry security service. It's amazing how much information family members know about their own family, but will not always divulge it, unless, you know for certain, he would have not said a word to her.

Does anyone know about a Memorandum dated December 12, 1963 from FBI to State Department, concerning a letter intercepted by the Secret Service posted marked Havana Cuba addressed to Lee H. Oswald.

I suppose Lee wasn't in N.O. or Dallas if he was seeking away into Cuba, and I'm willing to bet that Oswald was in Miami during November-January 1962. When my father ran into him, just what was Lee doing in Miami after all? Was it there he would seek permission into Cuba after learning that no anti-Castro group would allow Lee to join?

Messages In This Thread
"We both know who is responsible" - by Scott Kaiser - 22-05-2014, 10:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 420 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  I can hardly believe that what appears to be a responsible series of articles about JFK now appearin Bernice Moore 0 2,290 20-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore