Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JVB
If this post births an ongoing thread then it may need to be moved to the appropriate place. I apologize, but I could not find it.

This is NOT an endorsement from me, nor is it a narrative of anything I'm saying about JVB. This is strictly information I'm relaying to you published by her publisher, I have no comment either way.

"JVB has known and worked with David Ferrie. She met Clay Shaw, Jack Ruby, Carlos Marcello, Guy Banister, and others that sultry summer in New Orleans.

She was nineteen in 1963.

Judyth met a handsome young ex-Marine, Lee Harvey Oswald. They were soon working together, and later became lovers.
The same forces that murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy in November of 1963. Is it any wonder that Judyth's story has been suppressed?

Once she started to look into Ferrie's life she found that there were many untruths and misunderstandings being promoted on the Internet. Judyth saw it as her duty to refute those claims, and give readers and researchers a place to start an honest discussion of Dave Ferrie: who he was, what he did, who he knew, and who he was working for."

Of coarse this is NOT the entire published narrative on JVB. I am merely selecting the parts I thought to be important so that others may also shed some light.

Scott Kaiser

Messages In This Thread
JVB - by Scott Kaiser - 20-10-2014, 12:11 AM
JVB - by Magda Hassan - 20-10-2014, 01:09 AM
JVB - by Scott Kaiser - 20-10-2014, 02:43 AM
JVB - by Tracy Riddle - 21-10-2014, 01:25 AM