Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2008 Economic Debacle: Accident and/or Designed?
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Clearly, the world is now changing very rapidly and new banking/economic systems are developing that are outside their control and jurisdiction.

The Quigley quote summarizes the long term, back channel CFR end game. I interpret what you are saying, David, is that this project is coming to and end and was being seriously challenged back in 2008 such that "they" decided on the "nuclear option" of grabbing all they could get.

Would you mind saying more about these "new banking/economic systems" back seven or eight years ago that would cause them to panic? I don't see them myself? Now? Eurasia.

I would Lauren, but my theory is still very hazy really. Plus I didn't have access to the long term projections they would've had available to them. My premise is based - almost entirely - on the simple and obvious fact that everyone sat still and permitted the banking system (their pride and joy as I said) to reach a point of destruction. Assuming some of these people are smart as whips, they must've known that the massive leveraging they were engaged in were unsustainable (and had the Savings & Loan heist of the 1980's as an example). They must've seen the incredible debts that were being accrued. The US today can never, ever repay it's debt mountain, which continues to grow enormously. Moreover, the financial markets are no longer "free" (assuming they ever were really?) but strictly controlled, as witnessed by the gold market for example, where the price of the metal is artificially kept low by what used to be called the "Plunge Protection Team" of earlier administrations.

What happened, I think, is that the wealth of the next 50/100 years was sucked out of the system, and you have to ask why this was allowed to happen. Was it simply blind greed as we are constantly told? Maybe. But if not then it was planned, and so I am looking at the possibility of the latter and trying to make some sense of it.

On Quigley, it is, I think, important to remember that the plan operated for the best part of 100 years - and was largely successful too. The wealth of the world was in "their" hands. But with BRICS and others (like Saddam deciding to sell his oil for the Euro not the dollar - a decision that probably got him hanged) coming into being, the world is slowly changing. And, for me, you can't put the Jack back in the box.

Plus the Bush family, it has been said, by Al Martin in one of his books, (The Conspirators" I think - Uri Dowbenko sent me a .pdf of it to read prior to publication and I was in contact with Martin for awhile - and I have to say I didn't entirely buy into him but...) the author reveals the Bush family had a "nuclear option" to fall back on in the event that everything went belly up about their widespread criminality.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The 2008 Economic Debacle: Accident and/or Designed? - by David Guyatt - 23-02-2015, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unheralded report by Channel 4's economic editor on latest forex fraud by banks David Guyatt 1 3,303 15-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Paul Craig Roberts: How Deregulation Has Resurrected American Economic Insecurity Adele Edisen 7 5,644 13-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Miracle economic solution Gary Severson 2 3,567 06-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Gary Severson
  Hudson On Greek Economic Coup and Coming World Economic Coup Peter Lemkin 2 3,264 05-08-2011, 08:10 PM
  Top Chinese official in talks on Spain's economic woes David Guyatt 0 2,186 05-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Axis Of Greed - Structure Of Economic Elites Peter Lemkin 2 5,510 28-02-2010, 08:58 AM
  The up side of the economic meltdown in Iceland. No more McDonalds Magda Hassan 1 3,285 28-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Economic Recovery is an Illusion Magda Hassan 0 2,743 04-10-2009, 02:48 AM
  Tarpley on Obama's Economic Woes & Plans - Great Talk! Peter Lemkin 0 2,652 26-02-2009, 10:41 AM
  Bureau of Economic Analysis research information on US companies o/s holdings Magda Hassan 0 2,459 19-02-2009, 09:17 AM