Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm afraid I'll be killed says Boris
Paul Rigby Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:"That a leader of the opposition could be shot beside the walls of Buckingham Palace is beyond imagination."

A scary place, Buck House, as we are reminded this morning, courtesy of this puff piece from The Male on Sunday, reviewing the must-have tome de jour, Backstairs Billy: The Life of William Tallon, The Queen Mother's Most Devoted Servant by Tom Quinn is published by Robson Press, priced £20. Tallon's coiffure, a frankly terrifying cross between a Bernard Delfont and a Liberace of the middle period, is the single-most sinister thing I have seen this year.

Backstairs Billy: The Life of William Tallon, The Queen Mother's Most Devoted Servant by Tom Quinn is published by Robson Press, priced £20. Pre-order for £16 before March 22 at www.mailbookshop.co.uk p&p is free for a limited time.

A number of deluded souls insist that the following video captures a bewigged Boris Johnson fleeing the scene of a Buck House "quickie," but we must now revise that opinion: it is likely a staff member

[video]https://youtu.be/3ofq0En5BMw[/video][/QUOTE]

Maybe Boris in a wig?

May I say all the above is true except it is the cleaned up censored version. I knew one of the other staff and there were many interesting stories told. She would pass out on pink gin most days. It was probably because she was pickled in alcohol that preserved her until 101. Since he never got the Grace and Favor cottage he came to Australia where he worked doing much the same thing with the Brothers in the Seminary at Randwick. They ate very well those boys. The wine was very good too. Better than at Buck palace apparently.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid I'll be killed says Boris - by Magda Hassan - 15-03-2015, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I killed a man ..." Lauren Johnson 2 3,423 20-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Odds of getting killed . . . interesting tidbit Bernice Moore 1 2,172 02-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Boris Watch Magda Hassan 1 2,157 17-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski