Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the entire set-up of the Patsy hinge on his going home at his own request on the 21st?

Ruth Paine arrives late Sept after visiting Friends (Quakers) and family/friends to take Marina to Irving
According to the FBI watching Oswald, an Oct 31st report from Kaack says that he left with his wife on Sept 25, presumably for TX.
https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi...elPageId=2

The next FBI Commission Doc is dated 11/24.

On 10/25 the FBI learns that Oswald forwarded mail from New Orleans to Irving
On 10/30 HOSTY makes first contact with Marina at the Paines. Oswald is not there https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=692235
next page - "Dallas and all offices should continue effort to locate subject LEE HARVEY OSWALD"

page 176 - 11/5 and still trying to locate Oswald from Little Rock Arkansas where Robert lives
p 178 Dallas FBI tells HQ and Little Rock that MICHAEL PAINE advised that LEE is at TSBD 411 Elm, unknown home address ... Oswald has been at his home since Oct 4th and home most weekends.
The FBI's WCD #1 only says that the FBI received reports in mid Oct that a person possibly identical to Oswald was in Mexico City https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi...lPageId=49

During what amounts to some of the most incriminating time prior to the assassination, the FBI, HOSTY, offers no clues about Oswald until Nov 1 when they hear from MICHAEL.

The following weeks include the Sports Drome sightings when he is both with his family one weekend and one weekend, the weekend before the assassination, he stays at his rooming house, does his laundry. Yet on these two weekends another impersonation occurs with the rifle and events occur which are sure to be stick in witnesses memories - the firing on a neighbor's target, the bragging, the Italian made rifle with scope... these same people put Oswald at this range in Dallas the same day an Oswald and Duran are recorded on tape at the Cuban/Soviet Embassies and only the night before, in Dallas, Lee is at Odio's. Did the FBI know this and bury reports... ??? or did they assume he was at Sports Drome and then realized it couldn't be there either - Hoover knew the CIA was lying about Mexico very early. IMO when he sees Lee HENRY and starts to get negative reports back from his Mexico sources (of which there were MANY)

Libeler: The Commission had information to the effect that sometime during November 1963, you saw a gentleman at the rifle range whom you subsequently came to believe was LEE HARVEY OSWALD?
Price: That's right. The first time I saw this person was in September, the last week, the last Saturday of September, and that was the afternoon they opened the rifle range.
Libeler: On the last Saturday of September? That would be Saturday, September 28, 1963?
Price: Yes.

-----
So in these critical days not only do we have the call and visit in Mexico, the Sports Drome intent to leave the impression Lee Oswald was there whether you think it was Lee, Crafard or some other look alike, maybe Igor Vaganov? http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ind...pic=6656.0 the multiple sightings in south Texas http://jfklancer.com/Page1.html and the FBI either not knowing where he is, not writing reports about it and knowing he is at Odio's with 2 Cubans or I have not yet found reports about what they knew of Oswald during this time.

I do know that the FBI checked their sources in Mexico and got reports on the 4th, 6th and 8th of Nov as they moved up the hierarchy with the 11/8 report a negative for Oswald from the Dept of Interior (Gobernacion) https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archi...elPageId=2

The FBI has info finally by the 8th of Nov that Oswald was not observed in Mexico, there is no mention of the Odio incident and no evidence of the knowledge of his whereabouts until Nov 1.

Was the FBI setting Oswald up at this point as the patsy? From what I've seen, this does not occur until after 11/22. On the morning of 11/23 the report from Mexico is that although the Evidence shows HO LEE left by AUTO on Oct 3rd, not driving himself... the STATE dept rep CASH tells the I&NS that the evidence does not show the mode of transportation.

The FBI and their assets now create the Mexico trip out of thin air over the next 10 months. It is completely false but makes it appear as if he traveled to and from Mexico alone in order to secure passage to Russia via Cuba... a complete and total lie again as his passport was already approved for travel to Russia directly. It was his wife that was having the trouble.

I think by now we all know that Oswald did not shoot JFK... it was a set-up. Yet let's remember the most important piece of the set-up. Oswald MUST go home so it appears he gets his rifle - otherwise it would have had to be brought to him, ergo a conspiracy. He does not ask Wesley for a ride home until Thursday afternoon!

If he does not go home, he never brought the rifle - game over.
Marina claims the blanket in the garage looks as undisturbed as ever
Ozzie had gone to bed at 9pm, Ruth at 11:00pm. I think we all agree that he did not bring C2766 with him to work on Friday

If he does not go home, the set-up falls apart... as of noon on Thursday, he was not going home. HE initiates the trip.

Mr. BALL - I see.
Now, there was the one date that Oswald came to you and asked you to drive him back to Irving, it was not a Friday, was it?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; it wasn't.
Mr. BALL - It was on a Thursday.
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Was that the 21st of November?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - Well, tell us about that.
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, we were standing like I said at the four-headed table about half as large as this, not, quite half as large, but anyway I was standing there getting the orders in and he said, "Could I ride home with you this afternoon?"
And I said, "Sure. You know, like I told you, you can go home with me any time you want to, like I say anytime you want to go see your wife that is all right with me."
So automatically I knew it wasn't Friday, I come to think it wasn't Friday and I said, "Why are you going home today?"
And he says, "I am going home to get some curtain rods." He said, "You know, put in an apartment."
He wanted to hang up some curtains and I said, "Very well." And I never thought more about it and I had some invoices in my hands for some orders and I walked on off and started filling the orders.

Mr. JENNER - Then, I would ask you directly, did you see him in the garage at anytime from the time you first saw him on the lawn until he retired for the night?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - Until you retired for the night?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - Was he out on the lawn after dinner or supper?
Mrs. PAINE - I don't believe so.
Mr. JENNER - Did you hear any activity out in the garage on that evening?
Mrs. PAINE - No; I did not.
Mr. JENNER - Any persons moving about?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - The only thing that arrested your attention was the fact that you discovered the light on in the garage?
Mrs. PAINE - That is right.

Mr. BALL - The statement says, "I recall vaguely having seen Lee Oswald, when he came to work at about 8 a.m. today."
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.

Mr. BALL - Now, is that a very definite impression that you saw him that morning when he came to work?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, oh--it's like this--I'll try to explain it to you this way--- you see, I was sitting on the wrapping table and when he came in the door, I just caught him out of the corner of my eye---that's the reason why I said it that way.
Mr. BALL - Did he come in with anybody?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - He was alone?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; he was alone.
Mr. BALL - Do you recall him having anything in his hand?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't see anything, if he did.

Mr. BALL - Did you pay enough attention to him, you think, that you would remember whether he did or didn't?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I believe I can---yes, sir---I'll put it this way; I didn't see anything in his hands at the time.
Mr. BALL - In other words, your memory is definite on that is it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - In other words, you would say positively he had nothing in his hands?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I would say that---yes, sir.

Anyone care to take a crack at explaining how a set-up as this can hinge on the patsy's decisions to go home?

Mrs. PAINE - As we were walking in the house, and he must have preceded because Marina and I spoke in private to one another, she apologized.
Mr. JENNER - Was Marina out on the lawn also?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes, sir. She apologized for his having come without permission and I said that was all right, and we said either then or later--I recall exchanging our opinion that this was a way of making up the quarrel or as close as he could come to an apology for the fight on the telephone, that his coming related to that, rather than anything else.
Mr. JENNER - That was her reaction to his showing up uninvited and unexpectedly on that particular afternoon, was it?
Mrs. PAINE - Well, it was rather my own, too.
Mr. JENNER - And it was your own?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - And because of this incident of the telephone call and your not being able to reach him, and the subsequent talk between Lee and Marina in which there had been some anger expressed, you girls reached the conclusion the afternoon of November 21 that he was home just to see if he could make up with Marina?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - Do I fairly state it?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Does the entire set-up of the Patsy hinge on his going home at his own request on the 21st? - by David Josephs - 29-03-2015, 05:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,009 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,701 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  RFK's Mind-Controlled Patsy Peter Lemkin 8 83,266 10-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CIA cannot find record of VISA request in 1959, AND THEY SHOULD - NEW RELEASE David Josephs 0 2,165 31-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  H.C. Nash's PATSY OF THE AGES - LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND HIS NATION HALF A CENTURY LATER Anthony Thorne 9 9,844 11-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  My entire PDF is now complete Scott Kaiser 3 4,352 01-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! Scott Kaiser 9 5,767 24-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Request for Help to ID Rifles Bob Prudhomme 5 4,732 29-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Tom robinson, gawler's funeral home, actually watched jfk autopsy in the bethesda hospital morgue! Anthony DeFiore 0 6,081 26-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Kennedys’ Cape home donated to institute - Metro Bernice Moore 2 3,108 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore