Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLane carrying German passenger crashes in France
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Hmmmm.

It makes you wonder why the British press ran with that story. I also don't think he committed suicide. I seem to remember from an earlier post that his breathing was even throughout, according to the recording from the black box. I really doubt this would be the case if he were contemplating suicide. But if it wasn't suicide or planned then why lock the pilot out? Why slowly loose height and ram straight into the mountainside?

The whole event is truly strange.

A remote hijacking is the only thing that makes sense to me. If the co-pilot pre-planned this then how did he know that the pilot would leave the cockpit at all during the flight? Barcelona to Dusseldorf is only a couple of hours. Would a pilot always leave the cockpit at least one during a flight this short? I don't know, but it seems like a strange thing to rely upon. Plus there is the matter of the even breathing, the lack of a suicide note, the (apparent) lack of any kind of motive for taking 100+ people with him.

Very troubling.

Sorry, but your logic is not necessarily logical. You make the invalid assumption that he was intent on carrying it out on THAT flight. He could well have had this in mind to do whenever the right opportunity came about - even had been waiting for the right moment for weeks. While there is some talk about his suggesting to the pilot that he'd take care of things and it was OK to go to the toilet [before the pilot suggesting same] - this is not fully confirmed and doesn't matter. He might just wait for another flight [he likely had about 6+ per week] until someone finally left him alone, be it the next day or next week or next month. (there are also ways a copilot can crash a plane - though not as easy nor surefire - when the pilot is right next to him.) He may have only wanted to do so when alone and was willing to wait. It may well turn out differently than the now semi-official version, but I see nothing illogical with the version now in play - seemingly pushed forward by pressure from airlines to calm the public fears about flying and pilots. As for motive, if true, the underlying depression + high need to achieve being thwarted by loosing his vision could = this odd way to end things and harm others (or not care about the others). Again, too early to tell, but I don't think the version offered is way out of the ballpark of possibility either - just not proven; more assumed from what evidence we've been told [which may or may not be all the evidence we need]. There will be more evidence for sure - one can always doubt whether it is trustworthy, as you are - and there are times to do that with some plane crashes, surely. I can name other flights I'm highly skeptical of the official conclusions for. The official conclusions on this one are NOT YET in, despite the press and prosecutor making everyone think so. I'm pretty agnostic on this one. But, sometimes a cigar is only a cigar. I'm not going to argue the standard storyline - but to me it is as logical as remote take over of the craft - and seems to have much more evidence for it than remote take-over AT THIS POINT. It was supposedly both heard and visually seen the pilot knocking, then pounding and shouting; then finally cursing and using a fire axe or crowbar to force his way back in. The breathing misses the point - even if what we are led to believe about it is so. If we are being lied to, then yes, a radically different scenario would make a better fit. I don't feel we've heard all the evidence yet. They don't lie about EVERY crash. Yes, they seem to about some. You can read all kinds of back and forth here - all almost 150 forum pages of it: http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/55865...e-141.html

So he is depressed to the point of being suicidal and crazed enough to want to take 100+ people with him, but he is also calm and rational enough to (potentially) wait days or weeks to commit the act.

The picture painted is of someone in a relaxed, outwardly composed frame of mind committing a large scale murder-suicide without any compelling reason to do so. He also remained silent while he did this and did not - as far as I'm aware - leave a suicide note.

That being said, I am still open-minded about the possibilities and I think it's unlikely that we will ever be able to come to any firm conclusions based on the evidence that is made public. As usual, we will all be left guessing. In the meantime, in light of what we have seen previously I think it is perfectly reasonable to continue questioning the official narrative.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,

Messages In This Thread
PLane carrying German passenger crashes in France - by R.K. Locke - 01-04-2015, 08:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian Military Plane Crashes After Take Off in Sochi Magda Hassan 17 103,039 28-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  German government gives no answers for spy chief's exit Magda Hassan 7 14,236 28-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Malaysian based AirAsia passenger jet missing David Guyatt 27 12,263 12-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Another 2014 Plane crash with possible money motive Drew Phipps 9 7,715 03-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  American Plane In Iran But No One Seems To Know Why Magda Hassan 5 4,217 20-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Five Russian scientists who helped Iran with nuclear secrets killed in plane crash Magda Hassan 4 5,443 24-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Futuristic Airbus Plane Has Transparent Cabin and More : Discovery News Bernice Moore 0 2,437 20-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Ryanair passengers refuse to leave plane David Guyatt 2 3,124 17-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Merkel says German multicultural society has failed Magda Hassan 2 3,156 18-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  US Police (?) find dead German tourists in Death Valley - AFP Helen Reyes 0 3,592 15-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes