Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Bill Kelly Wrote:Doesn't anyone want to discuss the fact that the Director of the CIA told RFK he thought there were two people involved in the shooting?

JFKcountercoup: CIA Director told RFK Two People Shooting at JFK

Yeah, I do. This scares me because it makes you wonder how much of Fetzer's film forgery claim is correct? It begs the question what exactly did Lundal and McCone see that made them determine that? Was it the backwards movement or was it JFK's brains blowing back on to the trunk that was then altered and removed at CIA? This gives me the creeps because it opens the door to the skull flap possibly being forged-in. The reason it makes my skin crawl is because it creates the possibility, like Fetzer says, of the Zapruder Film being deliberately designed in advance in order to support pre-determined film-forgeries of wounds. Particularly, the skull flap wound. The reason this is extra creepy is because if the Parkland wounds are accurate and the parietal area, witnessed as being intact by the nurse, was undamaged that means it is possible the skull flap wound seen bursting open in Zapruder is a forgery. And if it is a forgery it makes you ask where in God's name did CIA get the film clip of a man's head being blasted open? Whose head was that and where was it shot and by whom? Of course the skull flap could still be JFK's and only the rear wound was altered.

God help anyone who references Fetzer now, but in this one case he might be right. Which only proves the biggest casualty of Fetzer's recent bizarre claims is Fetzer's own previous credible claims.

Fetzer's version of Zapruder alteration, with a pre-shoot - grisly pun intended - is fantastic nonsense.

For a much more credible and achievable version of Zapruder alteration, see the thread here.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
CIA Director Told RFK There Were Two Shooters - by Jan Klimkowski - 20-01-2013, 01:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK Nathaniel Heidenheimer 8 4,796 02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Ford finally told the Truth Jim DiEugenio 10 5,406 19-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Most Important Error the FBI told the Warren Commission about the Rifle Bob Prudhomme 49 14,998 23-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  What CIA agent Trenton Parker told Rodney Stich in 1993 Robert Morrow 3 6,312 30-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow