Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Simple Question as We Prepare for the 50th
"Sure the government killed Kennedy, but what can you do about it"?

A stupid view point expressed to stop a conversation before examining any evidence or such.

Age of the respondent didn't matter, nor did it matter that this comment was an interruption "butting-in" to a discussion with other people.

The conversation was not stopped but for a moment. Some Americans want to know what is the real state of knowledge in the Nov. Coup and what has come of late.

Some take another tack and are stopped by a perception of their own and "our" futility.

Some couldn't accept the concept Jim Douglass wrote of.

In direct contrast to the fact that 85 - 90 percent or more of the American People reject the Warren Magic Bullet and all the junk that goes with it. However too many feel nothing can ever be done about the murder in Dallas.

That idea is something I must resist. This view hands the laurels of victory to the enemy at no cost.

So I guess I would combine 2 views expressed by Greg Burnham and by Phil Dragoo:

"My objective is to inform this--and the next generation--as to the dangers of government run amok. My objective will be met when I have fought the good fight to that end. My objective is that we never forget our dying king.
These objectives will be met...not in my lifetime, but perhaps in my grandkids' lifetimes...or their children's children's lifetime. Do not forget JFK. He made a difference for all of us. Do not forget JFK."

and

"I would smell victory when the people say this guy was framed; we got cheated into a war wrapped around our bodies with heavy chain, its deadly anchor in the South China Sea

(and they whined that Bush got them in two wars over WMDsyet uncritically accept a bad shot with a toy gun shooting magic bullets by remote control from a lunchroom dinette, its drone joystick a cheese sandwich, or a Coke)

Frank Zappa would tell his audience, "If your children knew how lame you are, they'd kill you in your beds.

I would gladly settle for the death of innocence"

The only thing I would add would be to banish the idea that "you can't do anything about the assassination" to history's trash bin by demonstrating not only that some citizens do care and seek redress. I don'
t want our own people to be able to say junk like that and try to stop open free discussion of the November Coup.
Jim

Messages In This Thread
A Simple Question as We Prepare for the 50th - by Jim Hackett II - 25-01-2013, 10:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,059 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,613 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,236 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Question to David Josephs re: WCD 298 Bob Prudhomme 4 2,658 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The Ultimate TV Guide to this years coverage of the 50th - God help us! Marlene Zenker 43 13,291 24-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  AARC Conference: 50th Anniversary of the Warren Report Alan Dale 2 2,229 16-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Question Scott Kaiser 0 1,737 31-10-2014, 04:51 PM
  Upcoming Conferences On 50th of the Big Lies of the WC. Peter Lemkin 5 3,903 14-07-2014, 03:48 PM
  Question Scott Kaiser 6 3,519 06-07-2014, 05:01 AM
  LHO: 48 hours to live question Drew Phipps 4 3,020 16-06-2014, 03:01 PM