Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘The Nazis Wanted Oil, and the Arabs had it’ - A complex path and history.....
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The American element is history.

The part below is propaganda and garbage:

Quote:NJJN: How does all of this affect the Middle East in 2013?

Black: The Holocaust was not solely a European crime. The Palestinian Arab population was in collaboration with the Nazis in Palestine, in the Middle East, and worldwide.

NJJN: Would you say that because of this history, there is no possibility of peace between Israel and the Palestinians?

Black: That is the point. The inescapable conclusion is there is no possibility of peace between Israel and the Palestinians, but there is a possibility of peaceful coexistence, with people living side-by-side in non-belligerence. That is the goal. If we can achieve that, we will have conquered 1,400 years of history.

Yes, I agree completely with you Jan...I didn't put up the article because I entirely agreed with it. It brings up an interesting subject [the Nazi - Arab alliances during WWII and the consequences]. Many of the Nazis, including Skorzeny worked in Egypt after the War, many were German rocket and munitions experts - and there were other after effects. I just wanted to start the conversation of all aspects. I personally think the right-wing Israelis make hay out of this now, when the Arabs were often forced to be Nazi-friendly, or did so for business reasons alone. Others, like the Grand Muftee were true Naziphiles. It is very complex. Throughout most of history and in most places the Jews and Arabs were living together in Peace and without problems. It was the Christian invaders and colonialists more often making problems.

The Nazis also very much had their eyes on the oil in Baku, which the Russians controlled, and Romania; so 'Arabs' were not the only oil-rich entities the Nazis coveted.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
‘The Nazis Wanted Oil, and the Arabs had it’ - A complex path and history..... - by Peter Lemkin - 29-03-2013, 08:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coronaviris Pandemic - an inflection point in human history? Peter Lemkin 32 27,189 19-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Everything they taught you about history.......was......WRONG!! [mostly by omission] Howard Zinn Peter Lemkin 0 3,658 02-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  When history Harry Dean 1 10,567 17-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  New History Channel Series "Hunting Hitler" Drew Phipps 23 30,557 14-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The 'truthiness' of politicized history Tracy Riddle 2 5,482 27-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  1941 article from Click magazine on US funding of Nazis Tracy Riddle 7 7,955 22-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Putin says England and France responsible for Nazis march into Europe. David Guyatt 1 3,304 07-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Nazis and how did dinosaurs get miles under the earth. David Guyatt 7 6,083 30-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Ike helped build the military-industrial complex Tracy Riddle 3 4,907 28-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Noam Chomsky: Humanity Imperiled - The Path to Disaster Adele Edisen 0 2,630 06-06-2013, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen