Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake US Dollars
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:....
On FUSD, in other words "fake US dollars" readers can do some digging on "superbills" (now known as 'superdollars' just t confuse things), but few will get back to the actual reality now, as so many artificial and confusing layers have now been added to the story placing the responsibility on Korea, Russia or various middle easter destinations. But the plates for these virtually perfect bank notes were found in South Africa, along with the plate man, who was arrested there by the US Secret Service. He was, curiously, a former US serviceman (Navy), who jumped ship in Cape Town many decades ago.
Now, that is some interesting secret history :Ninja:

Yep, you'll not find it written about in any depth anywhere. I desperately wanted to write the story, some years ago, but on balance couldn't stand it all up - although I believed (and believe) it to be true, and had a very large research file about it, not to mention some insider info at that time.

I could bore you to tears about Intaglio printing presses and bank note quality paper - and I could additionally, talk at some length about a strange Poppy Bush era money switch that apparently went down in Manuel Noriega's Panama, that allegedly saw the sum of $8 billion fake bills switched on a two for one basis. I wrote about this in "The Pegasus File" and besides Chip Tatum's account, had confirmation of the Iranian aspect from a former intelligence connected Shah era Iranian - who witnessed part of it go down.

That Tatum story later led to a contact that went into great detail about the South African angle I mentioned above. I used to receive small parcels in the post that contained micro cassettes that were so arranged as to make it impossible for the envelope to be opened and tampered with, without leaving a trace. I had many of these cassettes over several years, and knew the voice to a T. Lots of accompanying paperwork too.

Then, during the South African Truth & Reconcilliation hearings, I listened to testimony given during the laughable "truth" and "reconciliation" of one Dr. Wouter Basson ( aka Dr. Death) - as nasty a bugger as you could ever pray not to meet. He was charged with an assortment of vile crimes (think nazi Dr. Mengele, and you've got it), including over 200 murders. And in the end, he got a gentle spank on his botty for his troubles. Some reconciliation, eh.

Anyway, during that period of testimony, up jumps a voice discussing one Basson murder "it" was a witness to, and guess what? I instantly recognised that voice...

It's a small world.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Fake US Dollars - by David Guyatt - 30-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Fake US Dollars - by Magda Hassan - 30-12-2013, 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wells Fargo bank exec, who supervised creation of 2 mllion fake accounts, scores $125M payday Drew Phipps 0 5,033 13-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Fake bonds in Italy, uh Vatican, again Carsten Wiethoff 17 7,400 04-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  China Says U.S. Economy Is Fake, Nothing Backs The Dollar And Has No Manufacturing To Support Its Ec Paul Rigby 2 3,841 02-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  U.S government Confiscating rare gold coins...worth millions of dollars Bernice Moore 4 6,554 01-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Banks' Created Fake Demand to Boost Profits and Yearly Bonuses Magda Hassan 0 2,738 30-08-2010, 05:15 AM
  They're not going to tell you who they gave 2 trillion dollars to. Shut up and pay. Magda Hassan 5 5,047 12-11-2008, 11:38 AM
  50 Billion Dollars per Month! 0 350 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: