Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Student Rescued from Giant Vagina Sculpture...(no joke)!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Given the internet and social media, etc. I imagine it will only be a matter of time before the identity of this 'hapless' and 'sexually deprived' US student will be revealed - in name and photo......what then?! Seems to me two firefighters or bystanders with soap and water could have freed him......as to why 22, I can only imagine EVERYone in the firestation wanted to be 'in' on this one, once they heard.....Big Grin

Possibly just a coincidence, they do sometimes happen. On the other hand the number 22 crops up a great deal more in the media and on the internet then pure chance suggests (in my opinion anyway). I used to record and list it whenever I came across it. Might it be accident that this numbers appears so often? Yes, it might be an accident. On the other hand it might be something else altogether. Who knows for sure.

I would merely mention that the number holds a tremendous amount of occult symbolism, which I won't go into here.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
U.S. Student Rescued from Giant Vagina Sculpture...(no joke)! - by David Guyatt - 27-06-2014, 11:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Is Launching A Giant, World-Sucking Octopus Into Space Magda Hassan 6 5,692 07-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Communist Party USA supports Obama for re-election....no joke, apparently! Peter Lemkin 0 2,461 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  NOT a blonde joke Magda Hassan 2 4,768 03-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin