Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
It's getting busy on shitehound front;
I called-in to the Town Hall a few days ago to thank them for their letter regards RIPA & drop-off to them for their files a copy of my own to the police about them having called to say RIPA had been enacted upon my home, asking if that was the case, & mentioning the adverse effect this had had on my mother in the twilight of her life:
A day or two later, a couple of cops called round saying that No.18 was saying I was "harassing" them with me knocking on their wall. (Remember, I've stated absolutely clearly that when No.18 moved-in, just a few weeks after I'd moved back from N-u-T, they'd stood below my window, 3 of them, him' & 2 others I've not seen again, lad & lass, having a conversation' steeped in references to me & my life in quite loud voices my window was open. At this point, considering the previous 18months+ & being aware of the tactics they use, I sussed the gig so had gone-out & made a point of walking past them one of whom, the lad, was wearing a T-shirt with a clowns face on it, with the right eye gouged-out, & like I've said, this is another common theme/viz reference & a definite part of the influencing' that by (possibly optogenetics) [& a neuralgic has suddenly set-in to just in front of the top of my right ear] there is all the appearance of by thousands of evidences' such as have convinced me that it's the case, that they are actually tapped-in to my vision unit', my own visual cortex (just a couple of days ago, they played this trick again, 6:40am, Monday23Jan, in bed, reading Hitlers Furies', p171, a click' to the right ear at "until investigators came knocking", then +5mins, p172 to "asocial", in the context of deportations east from das Reich, a click to the left ear; this reticence to use tricks that I've sussed & mentioned many times is standard I haven't had this particular gig in any quantity for a while, tho' it used to be very very frequent as part of the shutting-down of the mind & senses & propagate their godbluff' it doesn't take a genius to figure that if apophenic' refs are coming at you' in all ways at all times to anything & everything & non of them are nice - au contraire, that with this gig, yer hardly inclined to keep-up with yer reading; same with the refs from tv & radio & even, via the cortical modem, to using your own fucking mind. Tthen there's 18's gig of being a springboard hub for very broad surveillance; I have over 10lbs of notes detailing these effects & wall-thumps to "die muthafukka die" etc., from there. I remember one day where I got pissed at all the noise coming from there & banged on the wall back; this brought a shriek & a louder return from her', returned by me, then an enormous shriek, stamping feet across their room, down the stairs, out the front door, across the pavement, & hammering on our front door; when I answered it, she was making like the offended party, blabbing-on very energetically; he then came out & walked towards me saying "You want to start something?" quote; my hands were in my pockets & remained there, but I had to take a step forward off my doorstep, & replied "Sucj as what?" quote. They both fucked-off after that, but the shit about them being harassed by me is very funny/shit. Each morning they knock on the wall 2' behind my head, often so sharp (this is the favoured auditory) that it makes me jump (this is the intent of the sharp, favoured auditory). Sometimes it's very quiet, in fact the difference in volume' is great. More often than not, it's an odd number of times that it happens, so it's not a light switch, cos that would be an even number. A while ago, I determined that to every single sodding deliberate apophenic', I'd reply, which I've not kept-up with (as I mentioned a while ago, the rumbling thru' what sounded like their understair I obviously let go, & I often have cats on me) & a) they've been quiet recently, & b) I've been very slack on that days & days & days with nothing. But their reason for being there in No.18, is to get at me, & that late night bedtime reminder' is very much a part of the program', in the same way as I wake at the tail-end of a dream choreography, to the tinnitus suddenly starting & hitting a crescendo, to the inevitable, loud, clear, (recently single-), auditory >click<, so that the program, much reduced, is still 24/7, very much including the early/mid evenings beasting' of a half or an hours apophenics, to the news "Syria/ISIL/dead/Trump/Bobama/-", the usual.
This amuses me.
These coppers anyway, they were very decent (tho' I'm not sure I appreciate them asking 3x's to be in "Or we could just discuss it here on the pavement (where everyone can see)" I'm far beyond giving a shit about that, but for all I know, these are good, decent, not at all those u-bent' coppers, so "Yeah, k". (So, the investigators came knocking', huh?).
If I'd had my wits about me, & the spare photocopies, they'd got my letters to Northumbria & Darlo copshop, so that as I have to presume before knowing better', they'd know something egregious was afoot. One of them at one point, let out a little silent burp; me, noticing, nodded & smiled & said "Yeah bit windy myself" which got a smile; when & if I fork-out £10 for Darlo cops records of our communications, I'd hate (tho' can't be surprised to expect) to read "He seems like a riiight king cnut". Sadly, I had to apologise as they left, for not having offered em a cuppa simply slipped my mind.
I see the head of GCHQ's just resigned; last night I got a thump 18-side to BBC4's Rich Hall on California "The military chief of the army resigned" & a neuralgic as I noted it; I'd read about the GCHQ bod a day or 2 before, & filed it in the depths of memoriesville; the shitehounds (I presume), were all over it this is very SOP, that hoary muddle of monobrowed imagineerings & presumptions by proxy.
Which reminds me: there's some very regular thumps from 18-side thru' the night to various apparent conveniences of which I have a list (ie, last Tues night; 10:44pm, "There's much more of this to come" & "Darkness Descends" from the EPG at 11pm).
According to BBC txt today (nothing to do with Shitlers Furies):
MI6's Q' is a lady; Britain doesn't do torture (to Trump); Bob Stewrat used to practice the 5-Techniques' in NI (I like this guy, & the shitehounds know it); & a "fraudster" has got £329 return on a tv he didn't even buy (last night, I wrote in my notes "& now to feed the ducks", at which point, I lost all tv channels).
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 26-01-2017, 06:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,893 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,945 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,848 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle