Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mockingbird Decides To Speak Truth! CIA controls Most Major Media!
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I hope his health remains good. This is a big admission. I have never been able to find a source for that quote attributed to Colby.

Dawn

Somewhere a few years back I remember seeing the source of the Colby quote [and it seemed legitimate], but I forget to who and where he stated this. It would be true even if he didn't say it - but I think he very likely did. It was said in confidence to someone - and not publicly stated, of course. The secret government's hubris is such that they even brag about their control over 'hearts and minds'. Of course, the CIA is only a tool of control for the real powers that be - not the heart of the Beast - but heading in that direction........::darthvader::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A Mockingbird Decides To Speak Truth! CIA controls Most Major Media! - by Peter Lemkin - 14-10-2014, 04:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Post-Constitutional Era - Chris Hedges [And ain't it the TRUTH!!!] Peter Lemkin 4 4,473 06-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  In America, Truth is offensive......PCR Peter Lemkin 2 3,065 03-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Article: Getting Perilously Close to Truth about US Foreign Policy Peter Presland 0 2,522 09-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Super Bowl, Collective Effervesence, Media Events and Empire: A Collection of Themes Ed Jewett 3 4,067 08-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Article: DANIEL HOPSICKER IS THE GOVERNMENT MOLE MESSIAH OF 911 TRUTH DAMAGE CONTROL Peter Presland 12 8,171 27-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt