Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rich Man's Trick
No, Brian, despite the overwhelming odds nothing will be found as far as new Tippit "hull" evidence, one Bill Miller maintains quite recently that one shot more than the consensus number was fired. You've articulated that your eyes are wide open as to what you've gotten yourself into. Researching Boise B Smith must almost seem like a respite from much of the rest of it. I was struck by his evacuation of displaced Japanese in cholera plagued, Nationalist Chinese territories in 1947 - 48 because it did not impress me as an assignment indicating much influence with higher ups in the CoC or intel connections, but it was a time of a long unwinding of WWII officer levels. The orders sending him into that may have been his best strategy to maintain his Lt. Col. rank of the options available.

I just took a run at "Gospel Jack," he even did a 2002 Oral history with the Sixth Flr. Museum that is not available on line. Jim Marrs has Jack emerging after 25 years to tell his story of a patron in the Texas Theater, only the third one known because the army of DPD in the Texas Theater did not take or took and did not preserve a verified list of the theater patrons. Jack got my notice because at first I thought he only allegedly talked to Marrs. I was skeptical of Jack's claims after I had uncovered the family background of witness John Gibson and found nothing relevant confirming he saw Oswald raise a revolver and heard the click of the hammer. Jack is called "Gospel Jack" because he has been a local radio personality for more than 35 years while also doing a 19 year long stint with Frito-Lay, so why the long silence on his 22 November lunchtime at the movies, if he is the real deal?

I try to avoid late to the party witnesses and advocating for any witness accounts, except for presenting the conflicting accounts. I try too avoid spending time on photo and movie film interpretation. If someone believes it is not Oswald's face and body depicted in the BYPs, how can they expect their own photo interpretations to be verified or carry much weight? I'm not making a judgment about the authenticity of the BYPs, but it is interesting that they do not pass the smell test yet they have yet to be discredited or as composites despite ever more sophisticated computer aided analysis.

Bill Kelly has written more than anyone I've read about the missing code book problem and the attempted work arounds on the cabinet plane that did the U-turn, but you probably know that.

Even the approach you described of assembling verifiable details as evidence that can be built upon, is fraught with the challenges posed by coincidences that seem too numerous. Former FBI agent IB Hale was married to Virginia Kingsley Hale. His post FBI position was as industrial security manager for the Fort Worth aircraft works recently purchased and managed by General Dynamics. Despite the existence of a 1962 FBI field agent's report that Hales twin sons were observed by the reporting agent forcing entry into Judith Exner's Los Angeles apartment financed by Roselli, and the FBI certain knowledge that one of those twins was the widower of John Connally's daughter and was investigated after he claimed to have slapped the long gun she was pointing at her own head to try to save her from injury an instant before it discharged and killed her, the FBI assigned IB Hale investigative assignments in the evening of 22 November, and simply described to the WC without further comment that Mrs. Virginia Hale of Fortune Rd. Fort Worth, employed by the Texas Employment bureau, contacted LHO and sent him on job interview to Leslie Welding that resulted in employment. Virginia Hale was the spouse of IB Hale and the couple were the in-laws of Gov. Connally's late daughter. I managed to preserve this in the "Texas Governor" section fo the Connally wikipedia article for many months.:
Quote:Warren Commission exhibit CE 1891[SUP][18][/SUP] states that Mrs. Virginia Hale of Fortune Road, employed in the Fort Worth office of the Texas Employment Commission, sent Lee Harvey Oswald to a job location at the Leslie Welding Company in July of 1962. Robert Allen Hale (son of Virginia and FBI agent Insall Bailey "I. B." Hale) had previously been cleared by a coroner's jury in Florida of responsibility related to the April 1959 shooting death of Connally's teenaged daughter (Kathleen Connally Hale). Robert Hale and Kathleen Connally Hale had been married 44 days at the time of her death.[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP][SUP][22][/SUP]

The wikipedia vanilla flavor enforcers insist that none of those details should be displayed in that article and now there is no mention of any Connally daughter other than the surviving one. The same scrubbing later was accomplished in the wikipedia article on Connally's former son-in-law Bobby "Papa Pilgrim" Hale.

I learned too slowly why researchers keep what they find to themselves for years or even decades before assembling it in a book and selling it. It seems better when you pay for it, and is weightier. I regret not attempting to package and sell my discovery that Oliver North's trusted courier, Rob Owen, was the son of Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller's 39 year employee, lobbyist, and PR flack, Dwight Owen, Sr. Godfrey's daughter Marion, was married to Robert G. Stone, Jr.

Quote:Deceptive Investing | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson

www.thecrimson.com/.../deceptive-investing-harva...

The Harvard Crimson

Oct 15, 2002 - Harvard's shady deal with Harken smacks of corporate decadence and irresponsibility. By The CRIMSON Staff, October 15, 2002 ... seven-member top governing board, included Robert G. Stone Jr. '45 among its members. Stone ... yet students and Faculty have no meaningful input in the selection of the ...

His son, Godfrey Anderson Rockefeller was a member of Bush's Andover secret society, A.U.V. and he married Constance Vauclain Hamilton, raised by her grandfather, Samuel, president of Baldwin Locomotive and Remington, Eddystone.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7268&stc=1]
Quote: Dastardly Plot Killed 150 Eddystone Munition - Google News

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1915&dat...J...Google News

President Vauclain said today: The disaster occurred in the building devoted to ... was nothing in it. stock of the Eddystone1 is all in American hands," he said. ... from the site of the,, building destroyed Is the smokeless -powder magazine of ...

Eddystone Disaster Victims Monument - Find A Grave

Birth: unknown. Death: Apr. 10, 1917
Decorations still appear at this grave site today - likely brought by descendants of some of these unidentified souls. Originally, there were 52 bodies laid to rest, but there were three more bodies added later making a total of 55 buried here

You will not find the Eddystone disaster listed
among the industrial incidents with the greatest loss of life,
despite the gruesome and sudden fate of nearly as many victims as in the NYC Triangle Shirt Waist Factory fire, circa 1912.

1942:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7565&stc=1]
The other fellow pictured in the Phillips Andover yearbook photo was an heir to the Alka-Seltzer fortune.

Quote:Cumberland Evening Times from Cumberland, Maryland ...

www.newspapers.com/newspage/1190843/

D. Rockefeller, was married to ^Constance .. Vauclain Hamilton-.to' a^fashionable .ceremony Saturday fin Ithe .Church ... Rockefeller .is a-son of : Godfrey Stillman-:Rockefeller of 1 Greenwich Conn. ..

Tom Scully Wrote:......Godfrey A Rockefller, pictured above, son of Godfrey s. Rockefller, married Constance Vauclain Hamilton , sister of this man, in 1948:
http://www.pennock.w.../nti163596.html
Philadelphia Inquirer, The (PA) - November 18, 1997
Deceased Name: SAMUEL M.V. HAMILTON
BROKERAGE EXECUTIVE, 73 Samuel M.V. Hamilton, 73, a senior vice president at Janney Montgomery Scott, died of cancer Sunday at his home in Wayne.
Mr. Hamilton, also executive director of 218 Enterprises and an owner of Samuels, a restaurant in Spread Eagle Village, was a partner in Montgomery Scott & Co. for many years before the firm merged with Janney, Battles & E.W. Clark in 1971.
Active in civic and cultural affairs, Mr. Hamilton was a member and former chairman of the board of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, and was a former member of the board of the Franklin Institute. He was on the board of Fox Chase Cancer Center and the Hamilton Family Foundation. He was a director of the Coaching Club of America, which preserves the tradition of traveling by horse-drawn coach.
Born in New York, Mr. Hamilton was raised in Rosemont by his grandfather Samuel M. Vauclain, chairman of the board of Baldwin Locomotive Works. He graduated from the Choate School in Wallingford, Conn., and from the University of Pennsylvania. An Army lieutenant, he served with the Office of Strategic Service and the CIA during the Korean War.
Surviving are his wife, Dorrance Hill Hamilton; daughter, Margaret H. Duprey; sons, Nathaniel P. and S. Matthews V. Jr.; a sister; a brother; and nine grandchildren..........

So I try to be content looking for patterns. I present them, and CIA fanboys attempt to contradict them.:

Quote:Tom Scully - April 15, 2015
Avinash,
Thank you for clearing that question up! Now kindly answer this question…. does Bush owe the American people any explanation?
At Gerald Ford's funeral, Bush announced.:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/02/washin....html?_r=0 "…And the conspiracy theorists can say what they will, but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Jerry Ford put his name on it and Jerry Ford's word was always good…."
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...elPageId=2 "…I learned that Mr. George HW Bush, DCI designate has prior knowledge of the now terminated Project…" http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...elPageId=2 "…WUbriny/1 … why M. Charles was accompanied by George DeMohrenschildt."
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/on-thi...ent-428729 April 11, 2014 at 1:51 pm Mr. McAdams particularly, as well as others who practice such vigorous political partisanship cannot have it both ways. They cannot assert as if it was proven fact Oswald shot at Edwin Walker and the DeMohrenschildts soon met with Oswald and left him and Dallas with awareness of his crime and not demand a frank public accounting today from living persons of their knowledge of what happened just days later. DeMohrenschiltd arrived in New York City and on April 25 met along with Clemard Charles, a CIA associate, Thomas J. Devine (aka WUbriny(1)). CIA documents inform that after the first meeting DeMohrenschildt was clearly the priority of interest of Devine and his CIA superior, C. Frank Stone III. Three subsequent meetings or encounters between DeMohrenschildt and Devine were described in CIA documents by May 19,1963. Last fall I discovered Devine had attended Rochester, NY area Allendale-Columbia school from grades K-12 and that his father Adrian was that school board's chairman. There were 20 in Devine's class and newspapers of the time reported that Peter Dryer was one of them. When I questioned Joan Mellen about this, she shared that Dryer's brother Joseph told her that Devine had been his best friend in Rochester. I documented it here.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7566&stc=1]

Four days after CIA's Devine and his Rochester friend, Joseph F, Dryer, Jr. just happened also meet with Charles and DeMohrenschildt in NYC on that very same day, 25 April, 1963.:
Quote:[URL="http://http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=102967&relPageId=2&search=gale_and%20allen"]
MEMO: GEORGE DEMOHRENSCHILDT
[/URL]
29 April, 1963:
....Gale Allen, DODS case officer, has requested an expedite check on Subject, exact reason unknown.

....and in 1975 :
MEMORANDUM:MESSRS. GEORGE BUSH AND THOMAS J. DEVINE, pg 2
Found in: DDP (Deputy Director for Plans) Files
Director of Operations SUBJECT: Messrs. George Bush and Thomas J. Devine Through Mr. Gale Allen, C/CCS/PRG, I learned that Mr. George Bush, DCI designate
operations in Europe. He became aware of this project through Mr. Thomas J. Devine
, a former CIA Staff Employee and later, oil-wildcatting associate with Mr
sold. After the sale of Zapata Oil, Mr. Bush went into politics, and Mr. Devine became a member of the investment firm of Train, Cabot and Associates, New ......

Pg. 3 http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...3&tab=page
Gale Allen describes the relationship of Bush and Devine, and a sanitized description of Devine coming out
of CIA retirement to participate in the 1963 Op in which he met with DeMohrenschildt and Gale Allen requested an expidited check on DeM. Gale Allen ends by calling Devine the most discreet and securiity conscious ..... the he, Allen, has met.

Gale Allen passed away ten months ago.: He was with the CIA at least 32 years.
Earlier this year, I sent an email to former HSCA counsel Ed Lopez, author of the Lopez report, with the above information.

Quote:CIA Fanboy Posted 14 October 2015
Quote:So, the FBI had this information on Easter Sunday, 1963. George and Jeanne DM left the USA within days, and never saw the Oswalds again.

So -- did George DM tell the CIA about the Walker shooting, if he refused to tell the FBI about the Walker shooting? .......

Brian, I've shared all of this with you in the hope of showing you that I may be down, demoralized, but I am not out. I scrape along and I make a case while making a sincere effort to present well supported facts and not sensationalize. The facts above are parts of Bush's legacy, and at this point he's chosen to go to the grave without making any effort to qualify his absurd comments in his 2007 eulogy of Gerry Ford. Weeks before the 50th anniversary, exactly two years ago, I emailed the above details about the "coincidental" April 25, 1963 meetings of close friends, Devine and Dryer, Jr. to the investigative editor t the Rochester Gannett newspaper, Dick Moss. It was on a weekend and I had earlier briefly described the details to one of Moss's reporters who said he had to take another call and would get back to me. Dick Moss replied to my email in less than two hours and advised that he could not justify even the expense of making an inquiry to the local Allendale-Columbia school where Devine's graduating class of ten in 1944 had included Dryer's brother and Haitian kenaf cultivation partner, Peter, until ninth grade, and earlier student, Joseph Dryer, Jr. Mr. Moss explained that his father had been the archivist at the JFK Library and that his father's influence persuaded Dick Moss that DeMohrenschildt was of little importance and thus he anticipated there would be little local readers' interest in a fifty anniversary story of two Rochester private school friends who had conducted secret meetings with DeMohrenschildt just days after the alleged April 10, attempted shooting of Gen. Walker in Dallas. Moss's father is the subject of a wikipedia page.:
William W. Moss

Attached Files
.jpg   RockyAUV.jpg (Size: 57.43 KB / Downloads: 56)
.jpg   MellenDryer.jpg (Size: 59.39 KB / Downloads: 32)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
A Rich Man's Trick - by Albert Doyle - 27-01-2015, 05:25 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by R.K. Locke - 27-01-2015, 07:58 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Drew Phipps - 28-01-2015, 04:24 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Albert Doyle - 28-01-2015, 04:48 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Drew Phipps - 28-01-2015, 05:11 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Albert Doyle - 28-01-2015, 05:30 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Drew Phipps - 28-01-2015, 09:03 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Bob Mady - 29-01-2015, 03:35 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Albert Doyle - 29-01-2015, 05:30 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Bob Mady - 29-01-2015, 09:17 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 17-10-2015, 01:20 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Jim DiEugenio - 18-10-2015, 06:49 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 19-10-2015, 12:00 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 19-10-2015, 01:14 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 19-10-2015, 02:23 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 19-10-2015, 03:59 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Lauren Johnson - 19-10-2015, 04:49 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 19-10-2015, 04:57 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Lauren Johnson - 19-10-2015, 05:14 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 19-10-2015, 05:46 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 19-10-2015, 10:55 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tracy Riddle - 19-10-2015, 04:18 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Lauren Johnson - 19-10-2015, 04:41 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tracy Riddle - 19-10-2015, 05:31 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Lauren Johnson - 20-10-2015, 12:02 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 20-10-2015, 06:06 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tracy Riddle - 20-10-2015, 03:41 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by R.K. Locke - 20-10-2015, 06:54 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 21-10-2015, 05:38 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 21-10-2015, 06:56 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 21-10-2015, 08:33 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 23-10-2015, 08:05 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tom Scully - 23-10-2015, 11:00 AM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Tracy Riddle - 23-10-2015, 03:28 PM
A Rich Man's Trick - by Brian Castle - 26-10-2015, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 14,772 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Rich DellaRosa talks about the Other Zapruder film. Magda Hassan 177 53,610 05-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Rich DellaRosa Greg Burnham 16 8,391 11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Shelby_DellaRosa
  "JFK's own dirty trick" by Mark Feldstein [For Nixon to call Kennedy "a dirty politician" is rich] James H. Fetzer 15 10,450 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  What Killed JFK, by Frank Rich Ed Jewett 1 2,330 21-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  getting into rich's archive.. Bernice Moore 0 2,180 25-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Rich DellaRosa has died. Peter Lemkin 3 3,734 09-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin