Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Coup D'etat of America in 2001
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:I'm copying and pasting Anthony Thorne's post today from the JFK folder as it is germane to this thread.

From post No 22 - JFK, PD Scott, and Mount Weather

Quote:I don't have the link handy, but some of the agitation for COG stems back to the various NeoCon personnel that were involved - tangentially - with the machinations in Italy in the late 70's, in the heat of the the Gladio activities. Some of the Gladio folk were pushing to impose either martial law or a new form of government over there - their plans were disrupted following the exposures and arrests that gradually brought their activities to light.

Michael Ledeen is a key figure. He was active in Italy through that period, had links and contacts with numerous P2 figures, and then returned to the US in the early 80's to participate in the Reagan administration as an advisor. It's at this point that various Neo-Con and Iran-Contra figures start formalising plans for COG in the US.

Regarding Ledeen, from Jeffrey Bale's "Right-wing Terrorists and the Extraparliamentary Left in Post-World War 2 Europe: Collusion or Manipulation?" in Robin Ramsay's Lobster #18:

"Ledeen began his public career as a historian of Italian fascism, but after working in Italy for several years he became involved in a number of apparent intelligence-connected ventures, including Il Giornale Nuovo, CSIS, and an international group organised to study' terrorism in Italy. Later he was recruited as agent Z-3 by SISMI (in which capacity he became involved in a number of scandals), became the international terrorism' expert attached to Secretary of State Alexander Haig's staff, and may have covertly worked with Israeli intelligence."

Ledeen - in the vicinity in Italy when Gladio false-flag attacks were being conducted - is linked in the above paragraph to Haig, and to Israeli intelligence. I'd suggest that in the early 80's elements within the deep state began workshopping how plans for COG could fit in with simultaneous goals by Israeli strategists to enable the Oded Yinon plan to target and and break-up Israel's rivals in the Middle East, and operatives keen to achieve the latter were eventually drafted in to assist in bringing about the former, hence the Israeli art-spy scandal of Mossad folk surveilling the 'hijackers', and the 'dancing Israeli' group of figures on the day who felt the events were a success. Peter Dale Scott's 1987 book IRAN CONTRA CONNECTION features a chapter on covert activities from the Reagan era that were done in conjunction with Israeli collaborators, and notes a private government think tank the U.S.-Israel Political Military Committee' was set up by Haig and Robert McFarlane to look at the big picture' the same year that Israeli government strategists began championing the Yinon plan. The Yinon plan would also influence Cheney and Wolfowitz's 1992 Defense Planning Guidance paper, and the later PNAC document Rebuilding America's Defences', all three of which I believe were championed by Ledeen.

Scott - who has (perhaps understandably) never returned to the subject of Israeli participation in US deep events, notes in IRAN CONTRA CONNECTION that he suspects the next major deep event in the US will also be undertaken with Israeli assistance, simply as collaborators and accomplices can return to the sovereign state of Israel once they finish their work, and cannot be compelled to return to the US to participate in investigations or commissions regarding a crime.

Jonathan Elinoff - as he was abandoning his CORE OF CORRUPTION series - told me he understood from sources that the CIA had blackmailed government figures ("Iran Contra figures", as he put it) to enable COG - or at least enable the events that would allow COG to occur. He never clarified, and I never asked at the time, why exactly the CIA was so keen to get COG up and running.

The list of the participants who were involved in COG planning is scattered in various articles around the web, but it's bigger than just Cheney and Rumsfeld. I've seen James Woolsey listed, as well as Cheney's legal counsel David Addington, and possibly also Wolfowitz, and maybe even Zelikow. I recall the names matched somewhat closely the list of participants that Zelikow used to meet in the 90's within the Aspen Strategy Group. Those are the years that Rumsfeld - during the Clinton administration - was also participating in wargames with Joint Chiefs of Staff where the group would castigate the Clinton admin and posit 'terrorists' as the group most likely to provoke a useful national emergency.

To elaborate a bit - Scott participated in Elinoff's abandoned documentary, as did Daniel Hopsicker and other researchers. Elinoff passed on extra details of his work to me earlier this year, and I've gone back and forth several times with the notion of posting some of it online here - not least because he warned me of mentioning a particular name on the internet. I'll simply note that eventually Elinoff received a death threat/warning from a figure who is also based in Colorado, who is mentioned in Ruppert's CROSSING THE RUBICON, and who is linked to Mike 'Delmart' Vreeland.

The Pat Sullivan scandal - mentioned in the very long CORE OF CORRUPTION thread I started on the 9/11 board - was the tip of an ongoing Franklin Scandal-type blackmail campaign in Colorado using victims of human trafficking as bait to entrap politicians and other people of authority. Some of the people involved in the human trafficking were working for Viktor Kozeny and other folks tied to the Russian Bratva mafia. Kozeny's personal pilot - Wolfgang Bohringer - was Atta's buddy in Florida in the months leading up to the attacks, and Amanda Keller said Atta and Kozeny were 'inseparable'. Elinoff had also tracked down and interviewed Keller, and - with a hidden camera in tow - had located and filmed Bohringer himself. Elinoff had followed leads provided by Hopsicker and had dug up a bunch of new stuff. It was at this time that the death threats started - and the threats, to an extent, weren't anonymous ones.

Sample comment from Elinoff.

Films 2 & 3 included the hidden camera footage of me going into Clear Channel,
of me going to the FBI,
of me interviewing Mohammed Atta's girlfriend,
of me tracking down Wolfgang Boehringer - (check link at bottom of comment),
Boehringer traveled to a small island to open a flight school, much like the flight school Mohammed Atta "trained at" even though he received his pilot's license already from Maxwell Air Force Base. And his weekly flights between Venezuela to Brighton Beach were to meet with Russian Brava people, the folks behind the Heroin trade and human trafficking
it included the hidden camera footage of me uncovering the actual accounts offshore that may have been used to funnel money to the hijackers,
it uncovered me being in danger and threatened by powerful officials,
it includes hidden camera footage of men and badges threatening me with framing me for killing me or making me disappear
"

I've seen evidence that the death threats to Elinoff were CIA-based, and also that the human trafficking ring in Colorado was/is a massive one that involved a tremendous amount of Colorado police personnel involved in the cover-up and the actual entrapment of children. COG is at the root of a lot of this - with Saudi money also involved in financing various events - but I'd love to know exactly what the CIA wanted from COG.

David, Peter, Magda and others are welcome to PM me with questions about the above - specifically the bolded part - if they'd like me to elaborate a bit further than I have in this thread. There are a number of things I still have mentioned here, for a few reasons.

Dang, Ed Jewett would have a lot to say here. He was cool, like you, Mr. G. Always got (still get) something from your personal insights. Thank you for your time. You may be right……… but you may be wrong……….. it's called a song.

Thanks Mark. Personally, I'm now pretty damned convinced. I toyed with naming this thread: "The Taking of Washington 1 2 3".

But then I guess it's always been taken...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Coup D'etat of America in 2001 - by David Guyatt - 22-10-2015, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another USA Coup Attempt Against Venezuela Underway Now! Peter Lemkin 5 7,928 03-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Chris Hedges' Latest Book: America - The Farewell Tour Peter Lemkin 0 6,200 30-09-2018, 06:55 PM
  A Deep State of Mind: America’s Shadow Government and Its Silent Coup David Guyatt 0 3,609 29-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Political Coup In Brazil Now Underway Peter Lemkin 8 10,350 26-05-2016, 08:44 AM
  The coup d"etat Harry Dean 20 25,749 03-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Guy Rundle on CIA involvement in the Whitlam dismissal - THE COUP D’ETAT THAT UNMADE AUSTRALIA Anthony Thorne 3 6,795 08-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Guatemala 1954 CIA Coup About to End? [61 years too late] Peter Lemkin 3 6,593 28-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Day America Went Broke Adele Edisen 0 3,169 23-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Oliver Stone's "Secret History of America" John Kowalski 16 12,832 08-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  November 22, 1963: The 1963 coup in which President Kennedy is murdered in the US Myra Bronstein 9 6,502 24-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton