Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paraguay, Michael Levine's Book and Purchase of Huge Acreage of Land
Divyesh Gopal Wrote:Thank you David and Magda. I just found this video from Michael Levine talking about "Triangle of Death." He mentions Auguste Ricord's daughter running the organization. He mentions to this day she runs this business. Here is the video clip and fast forward to 39:44: https://youtu.be/I9cr2XN60so. It's interesting that her name cannot be found anywhere.

David, do you have Countess Zichy-Thyssen's first name?

So it appears that Germans (ex-Gestapos) who escaped to South America were the ones that could be held responsible for the rise of cocaine and crack epidemic? Currently, I am reading a book on Klaus Barbie who escaped from France and moved to Bolivia. He formed a group called "Bridegrooms of Death." It appears that Germans had complete control over South America with arms and drug trade. Are there any FOIA documents relating to the above?

I don't have the Countess's first name to hand I'm afraid. But a Google search should work for you. On the crack epidemic I think you would probably be better off reading the Dark Alliance series by Gary Webb and Iran-Contra related material. I've seen nothing to suggest a Nazi hand in those two events, but they were heavily involved in drugs etc in South America. There should be plenty of FOIA material on Iran-Contra. Ditto, on the main players of Webb's story like Danilo Blandon, I should think.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Paraguay, Michael Levine's Book and Purchase of Huge Acreage of Land - by David Guyatt - 01-04-2016, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA in Paraguay, or How to Get Rid of a President Paul Rigby 16 12,495 07-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Michael Hudson: The New Cold War’s Ukraine Gambit Paul Rigby 1 3,734 17-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin O'Keeffe
  Israeli presence on Palestinian land 'irreversible' Magda Hassan 0 2,421 23-10-2010, 03:28 AM
  Sale of Land to Israel Threatens to Split Greek Orthodox Church Magda Hassan 0 2,427 25-01-2010, 09:57 AM
  Ottoman Archives Show Palestinian Land Deeds Forged Magda Hassan 2 3,332 27-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  A new book about Bernard Kouchner show him to be a sleaze bag extraordinare. Magda Hassan 2 5,052 09-02-2009, 12:07 PM
  The Great Land Giveaway - Neo-Colonialism and Agro-imperialists Magda Hassan 0 3,451 02-12-2008, 03:44 AM
  Paraguay: Obama’s Second Latin American Coup? 0 3,057 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: