Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the US Planning Another False Flag to Trigger a War Against Russia?
I have half a notion that the commands the brain sends to the body are specific to that location; that would be bicept, tricept, toe 'up/down', or even heart (that & breathing being 'deeper' & less consciously controlled, but it's all from the brain I imagine; Rifat implies this makes these signals & functions safer, but for all I know, it might make them more vulnerable, them being with fewer individual characteristics - more primitive). All the effects I have, can be explained this way - rather than by a linear targeting, like by radio frequency beam. I used to get "Pain is all in the mind" for a brief time, but several times. The shitehounds are arrogant. It seems to me to be possible perhaps, to irradiate an area, ie, say the Russian parliament, from space say, the whole buildings footprint, and stop all the beating hearts within that footprint, with sufficient power & the right signal/signal scramble.

Like I say, that sort of capability would explain away what I'm unable to suss, from the effects caused to me, and positions & locations I'm in & at - that the brain/body has that index of specific coded signals, that it does, as they say/imply, all go thru' the brain, which in itself, is no surprise of course.

Recent BBC4 6parter on the brain had some interesting things there, like (as I remember), an armless woman, strapped to a machine, having her brainwaves read (& recorded?) to move by wi-fi, from her own commands, a robotic arm. Those same commands can be fed to another person, with an arm, just minding their own business & doing their own thing completely unaware of what's just happened.

The arrogance behind these American sabre-rattlings suggest to me, that they may well simply be able to stop the hearts of the ie. Russian 'politburo', and their top brass & military colleges & anywhere else too, with from a fine deffinition, to a broadbrush sweep. I've had thousands of very varied heart effects which I know full well aren't 'organic' to me - the shitehounds use 'em as apophenic 'ideas of reference' & in stressing & etc.

This'll explain away 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' bollocks, whilst at the same time, spinning a yarn upon which can be strung strands of diahorrea (as in, shit). [ooooh, neuralgic, right cheek]

I have regularly, what must be very tiny facial muscles remotely influenced as stressing/referencing, eyebrow, forehead, eyelid, used in an instant, as part of 'the program', & they call themselves "gods", but the tragic thing is, the shitehounds start as massive shit-for-brains, and being on the inside of a system such as this, feeds their psychopathologies like spades of steroids feed hulking lunking grunts, & this all fits like a glove, what I see.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Is the US Planning Another False Flag to Trigger a War Against Russia? - by Michael Barwell - 11-10-2016, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,211 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  Is President Trump a false flag operation ? Henry Rietberg 3 11,400 07-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  2 Explosions on metro in St Petersburg Russia Magda Hassan 1 5,294 03-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  London attack a false flag Hei Sing Tso 4 9,505 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  Sound Familiar? Germany Announces Major Immigration Policy Shift, Worries About Russia Garry McNeil 1 3,764 10-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,380 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
  Every Single Terrorist Attack in the US was a False Flag David Guyatt 5 12,255 24-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Subversive war against russia and china Paul Rigby 3 5,310 11-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Turkey False Flag on the horizon David Guyatt 0 3,012 12-01-2015, 11:16 AM
  False flag operations in Argentina Magda Hassan 4 5,542 03-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan