Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the US Planning Another False Flag to Trigger a War Against Russia?
On from last post: I've had alot of sneeze & cough 'cues/triggers/stressers' from ppl around me; the shitehounds establish the cue/trigger, then they're able to a) have the gang-stalking v-manner goons do it themselves in realtime around me to reiforce it and make it happen outside of the home environment, but also b), & I've mentioned this before, that they can induce 'innocent/ordinary/the unwitting' to do the same, with the radio-frek (not sure what it'd be called) 'excitation potential', say. Now I know that for sure, I've heard the [ooooh, neuralgic left temple] surprise intonation to these effects in the sneeze/coughs. How they do this, i dunno; as with the eg. leg muscle twitch 'apophenic' referencing, I'd thought it likely to be a direct line of sight directed energy shot, but i get loads of them at the underside of the lower left thigh when I'm sitting - this isn't the most convenient for an 'LOS' shot, tho' I'm sure it's possible, but it still stands, that it seems entirely possible (and would explain-away much) if some/all of these bio-effects came thru' the brain via the organic 'coded' command for that specific reaction. The cough cues of others have happened indoors & out. By my simple mind, I assume then that the idea of a broad geographic footprint of irradiated bio-frequencies could well ie. stop the hearts of 'many' ppl at once.

And another thing - Bobama's just been on the telly shaking hands with a paralysed(?) fella, via a wi-fi mind controlled robotic arm: for what it's worth, I get alot of "Obama/America" refs, & this is precisely the technology I'm talking about.

Of course, that's entirely coincidental.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Is the US Planning Another False Flag to Trigger a War Against Russia? - by Michael Barwell - 14-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,188 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  Is President Trump a false flag operation ? Henry Rietberg 3 11,381 07-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  2 Explosions on metro in St Petersburg Russia Magda Hassan 1 5,288 03-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  London attack a false flag Hei Sing Tso 4 9,490 28-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  Sound Familiar? Germany Announces Major Immigration Policy Shift, Worries About Russia Garry McNeil 1 3,758 10-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,221 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
  Every Single Terrorist Attack in the US was a False Flag David Guyatt 5 12,249 24-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Subversive war against russia and china Paul Rigby 3 5,301 11-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Turkey False Flag on the horizon David Guyatt 0 3,007 12-01-2015, 11:16 AM
  False flag operations in Argentina Magda Hassan 4 5,526 03-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan