Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
There are many bizarre aspects to the Comey firing, but I just 'loved' Trumpf saying he [Comey] was a 'showboater' and 'grandstanding'.....surely things not characteristic of Trumpf himself.:Laugh:

Personally, I had not considered there was much fire behind the smoke of the Trumpf-Russia stories until the Comey firing. A very bizarre move on SO many levels. First, apparently Trumpf thought the Democraps and everyone else would simply accept it - it has created a firestorm that I think will not die down; he apparently thought it would terminate some investigations - but it has only made them larger than life and the focus of everyone's attention; he and those around him have lied and lied about the timing, reasons, and finger-pointing - seemingly indicating a cover-up and not a 'disagreement' with his style.

If Trumpf appoints a new FBI director who is a sycophant of Trumpf he will be putting his own head in a noose. Anyone else would have to complete the investigation started by Comey and follow the evidence. I still think that Trump is trying to hide the fact that Russian Oligarchs and bankers have kept him afloat the last decades. I begin to think he now may not finish out his four year term...but Pence is another horror of a different kind.

While there is a very slow movement to start a new 'third' party that could actually win over the Republifascists & Democraps, it is going too slow to be ready IMHO by three years from now. The USA is sinking into the ashes that all Empires before have been consumed in. It is not going to be a pretty picture, as dying Empires usually go out in wars that are bloody and also at home......

Any who think after Trumpf, the USA will go back to 'business as usual', i think is naive. The false-flag events of 2001 are very much with us still; the deep political class very much have things under control - and have since 1963 if not from the 'end' of WWII...and have only tightened their grip. Trumpf is only an anomaly in his personality and style - not so far in his policies and actions. A Democrat will always be kinder and gentler on domestic issues; but the two parties are the same on 'Wall Street', the growing divide between rich and poor and most importantly on foreign intervention and wars... It is time for something new or an end to America [very, very soon]. I for one will not cry at its demise, but fear for what horrors could come out of the ashes - as well as hope for something better. The problem is that about one third of the persons in the USA are so ill informed of history, brainwashed by propaganda, and devoid of empathy toward others I can't see them allowing something better than the current system. Perhaps what will follow will be several smaller states - a direction I'd like to see worldwide...the smaller the better; the more the merrier and the more brother/sister-hood between the new mini-states the better.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Peter Lemkin - 12-05-2017, 05:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,349 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,076 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,458 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,168 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,110 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,063 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby