Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!!
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:I've held one theory among others about the Trump presidency since his election: he was being setup for impeachment as a means to bring in a government that could never be elected. This one seems to be winning out.
By this, you mean a Pence Admin.? Holy Molly!:Bishop: Surprisingly few even know the views and positions of Pence. While it would be a horror following a horror, I think it would only be for two years. What scares me is I see forces growing to axe Trump and then defeat Pence, but not much brewing to prevent the USA from heading further in this 'direction' in the future, which IMHO would mean a new party, at minimum. It can not continue like this...both major parties are disasters, even if one is somewhat less of a disaster than the other! They are joined at the 'National Security' and 'Corporate/Banking/Big Money/Oligarchy' hip.

Not Pence, at least not directly. More like the infamous deep state creating reality. This view of course presupposes Trump being placed in the presidency by means other than democracy. This has been my view from soon after the election.

I have a sister-in-law who lives in Indiana. She considers Pence to be very dangerous after years of watching him operate.

Where things go during and after a Pence admin depends on the script or scripts that are being written and planned in the deep state apparatus. I am not of the view that the empire is about to collapse. But then I am a committed pessimist. :Depressed:
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
USA under presidency of a know-nothing, neo-fascist, racist, sexist, mobbed-up narcissist!! - by Lauren Johnson - 14-06-2017, 06:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,376 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,085 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Charlie Hebdo fallout: Specter of fascist past haunts European nationalism Marlene Zenker 0 3,464 13-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,179 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Racist Hollywood rediscovers the Yellow Peril Paul Rigby 0 3,112 07-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Obama appoints racist right-wing thug as chief of staff Paul Rigby 9 11,066 17-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby