Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Don, Russian mobsters and Putin's Playground
Well, I see the "Coup against The Donald" thread seems to be running out of steam. Maybe it isn't all just sour grapes on the part of the Clintons and the CIA after all. So I'm jumping back in for a while to document this unraveling mess.

"After returning to New York that November, Trump told Real Estate Weekly that he was in talks with Agalarov and three other groups about a Trump Tower in Moscow. "The Russian market is attracted to me," he said. "Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...e-and-nobu

Son Donald Trump Jr. in 2008: "And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
http://www.eturbonews.com/5008/executive...merging-ma

Questions have also been raised about Roger Stone's cryptic tweets last August that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, would endure his "time in the barrel," which he posted after WikiLeaks began publishing other Democrats' hacked emails. The website posted thousands of emails it said were from Podesta's account in the closing weeks of the campaign.
Stone offers a "simple" explanation for his Podesta tweet: He was referring to "my own research" about Podesta and his family. He also says that tweet "does not in any way prove I was foreshadowing" the WikiLeaks release. And what of Stone's ominous tweet in early October, "Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks"? He tells CNN that is the result of information from a source he would not reveal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/12/politics/s...-messages/

[FONT=&amp]Nigel Farage, the former leader of the pro-Brexit U.K. Independence Party and a close ally of President Donald Trump, visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, which is currently the residence of WikiLeaks founder and editor Julian Assange.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Farage went to the embassy Thursday morning and stayed for roughly 40 minutes, leaving around noon, according to a report by BuzzFeed. When a reporter from the site confronted Farage, he claimed that he didn't remember why he had been at the embassy. After being asked if he had gone to meet with Assange, Farage replied "I never discuss where I go or who I see."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Assange has been voluntarily staying at the Ecuadorian embassy since 2012 in order to avoid rape allegations in Sweden.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although there is no known connection between Assange and Farage, the WikiLeaks founder has a long history of connections to Russia, which in turn has extensive links to Trump's business and political career. Because Farage campaigned with Trump during the 2016 presidential election and has maintained a close relationship with him since, his visit to the Ecuadorian embassy raises questions about whether he and Assange met, what they discussed, and whether there is any connection between their conversations and WikiLeaks' latest disclosures about the CIA earlier this week.

Meanwhile, as The Smoking Gun reported on Wednesday, Trump political consultant Roger Stone had been in contact with Guccifer 2.0, an online hacker that intelligence officials believe is manned by G.R.U (Russia's military intelligence service). In the months prior to Election Day, Guccifer 2.0 is believed to have been responsible for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Stone, who has referred to Guccifer 2.0 as his "hero," texted The Smoking Gun that he didn't recall whether he ever exchanged private Twitter messages with Guccifer 2.0. He later claimed that the "brief exchange was public" and that his "entire communication" with the organization could be read by the public.
http://www.salon.com/2017/03/09/nigel-fa...n-assange/[/FONT]

Messages In This Thread
Red Don, Russian mobsters and Putin's Playground - by Tracy Riddle - 22-03-2017, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin: Great Visionary or Just Lost Lauren Johnson 61 55,547 28-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  "Triumph" for Putin and Medvedev in Duma elections Lauren Johnson 1 3,614 20-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Rumor: Putin has cancer. Lauren Johnson 15 10,400 16-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  WWI, WWII, and now Ukraine War meant to stop German Russian Alliance Lauren Johnson 1 3,640 16-03-2015, 09:36 AM
  Mandelson's Rothschild and Russian pals Jan Klimkowski 1 3,343 10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Putin's Double? Ed Jewett 0 4,691 07-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Russian Fed Reserve chief Yevstratikov (Evstratikov) dead Jan Klimkowski 6 5,313 30-11-2009, 07:46 PM