Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK Organizational Chart-Central Characters
Mr. Cliff Varnell and Mr. David Josephs present an extremely sophisticated analysis of the dynamics of the foreign policy elite at the time of the JFK assassination. Here's how I would reply:

(1) Very likely John D. Rockefeller III could be on the chart in place of David Rockefeller. Apparently John D. III was married to a Hooker (not a hooker) and the Hookers were the ones in the Mexican oil venture with Baron George de Mohrenschildt. In looking up John D. III on Wikipedia, it says he was a member of the Institute of Pacific Relations. Of course that was the group that was ripped to shreds by the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee and James O. Eastland for being Communists. How would JD 3 get along with Eastland who was one of the central JFK plotters? I have studied Nelson Rockefeller in depth and I don't believe Nelson was a plotter. He was working against the fascists in South America in WWII. He already had so many of his people in the JFK administration, that he could only lose influence with LBJ replacing JFK. Nelson was also inept at a personal level. Not a good trait for a plotter. It is almost a sure thing that the Rockefellers knew about and signed off on 11-22-63. But which Rockefellers?

I used David Rockefeller because he was most involved with (and possibly founded) the Council on Foreign Relations and is often mentioned as being behind the Iran Hostage Crisis, the 9-11 attacks etc. One of the factors which I grew to emphasize is whether a personality gravitates to "clandestine and secret activities" or prefers to operate "out in the open". When looked at that way, the leaders in the 50's and 60's seemed to fit either in one category or the other. (That jives with my lifetime experience of people and organizations as well). David Rockefeller seemed to be the most conspiratorial of the 3.

(2) The four foreign policy gurus I put on the chart were WW. Rostow, McGeorge Bundy, Dean Rusk and Paul Nitze. All four of them had official positions in the JFK administration. The only person outside this foreign policy array who might be guilty was Eugene Rostow. He is the one who called LBJ prematurely with a detailed plan for the Warren Commisson.

I have a list of 1500 names in my database. All of those people were mentioned in the top 100 or so of at least ONE assassination book. They can't all be on the chart. Distinctions must be made. My test was this: did a suspect do a necessary or specific act to further the plot? This is also to ask, that with perfect surveillance, could the person have been convicted of murder in the JFK cold case? Regarding the cover-up, legally you had to be involved in the coverup BEFORE the act. Merely being involved in disproving the involvement of Castro, Khrushchev and the USSR was basically irrelevant to the plot after the fact.

Nitze was the most important because he was (at least at one time) a business partner in Dillon Read with C. Douglas Dillon who controlled the Secret Service and the ATF. Otepka biographer William J. Gill tended to associate Dean Rusk and WW Rostow together because they had studied in the U.K. and also in Continental Europe and were thus "dyed in the wool" internationalists, Anglophiles and conspiratorial types (according to Gill).

If someone was a plotter, they would have been involved in FRAMING the Soviets as was Senator Dodd, Bogdan Stashynsky, etc. Exonerating the Soviets or Castro after the fact was kids play.

(3) Of the people mentioned by Mr Varnell and Mr. Josephs, the obvious bad apple was McCloy. Like Allen Dulles, McCloy was "pathologicaly pro-German" and deeply involved with big-time Nazi leaders basically his whole life. Of course I believe that JFK was murdered by Nazis. So that sort of makes McCloy and Dulles look pretty bad. They stand out even among the worst group of villians in US history, THE JFK PLOTTERS.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
JFK Organizational Chart-Central Characters - by James Lateer - 20-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Newman chart on Antonio Veciana claims Anthony Thorne 1 4,226 09-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,624 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Assassination network chart? Allan Peak 2 2,731 16-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Allan Peak