Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crimes of Quillette
Having a laptop power issue...will post a serious addition to this reply below the quote box late tomorrow.
In.the meantime thought provoking (I hope...) prank.
Quote:...written by a Carpenter protege whose name,
I discovered, was Tom S....

I discovered, on Jan. 29, 2016, led by details in David Baldwin wedding announcement
the. 1968 obit of his mother's brother, in that man's findagrave.com page, (Harold Ziegler) which also described
his surviving daughter and her husband, Jim Garrison. I spent the next few data searching to determine if
this was an original discovery.. A few days later I discovered Carpenter included a reference to
this in his book. I discovered the review of the book by David Blackburst on Holland's website.
I was engaging Blackburst about omitting.from his Carpenter book review, that David Baldwin advised Clay
Shaw he was related to Garrison's wife, since it seems obvious no one informed Sklar or Mellen and
Shaw seems to have kept that to himself. Several days later, I learned Mr. Blackburst had passed.

I merely backed down Carpenter's driveway and soon drove off. Blackburst found Carpenter worth writing
about. I have no way of knowing and no way to confirm David Baldwin was Liz Ziegler Garrison's
godfathet, but I can verify independently he and his brother Edward were her first cousins and that Baldwin's
Mother in law, Mrs Monte Lemann, was the only paternal grandmother Nicholas Lemann had. His grandfather
Monte died in 1959. This step grandmother had same name as Baldwin's wife, Mildred Lyons. Mildred Lyons
Lemann worked for the Sterns from the 1930 opening of the Day School and spent at least one summer
at the Stern's upstate NY estate.
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
The Crimes of Quillette - by Jim DiEugenio - 03-12-2018, 08:48 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Tom Scully - 05-12-2018, 10:14 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 07-12-2018, 01:33 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Jim DiEugenio - 09-12-2018, 12:09 AM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 11-12-2018, 11:24 AM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Jim DiEugenio - 11-12-2018, 05:57 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Tom Scully - 12-12-2018, 04:52 AM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Tom Scully - 17-12-2018, 10:26 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 30-12-2018, 09:59 PM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Tom Scully - 26-02-2019, 04:09 AM
The Crimes of Quillette - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 26-02-2019, 01:19 PM