Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner
He or She seems to have a webpage: http://www.jfksouthknollgunman.com/index.php/9-2/
I'm always interested in the South Knoll, as I KNOW there were active conspirators there - whether a shot was fired from there or not I'm agnostic. I think it was likely, but not proven. People within the loop with communication devices and watching and signalling from there - I'm sure. A shot from the West end of the parking lot or beginning of train track wall - maybe to very possible.

To me, it looks like it might be Plumlee or someone he knows or someone who likes his version of events. For the record, I spent many years with Plumlee [and Marrs] working on Plumlee's story/life and writing a book about his life. It never happened as Plumlee pulled out and said if we went ahead he'd deny all he had told us were lies he never told us......long story I won't go into. I still am in contact with Tosh, but he keeps it to polite nothings for the most part now....nothing of substance, sadly. He once did.....he once tried [at least] part way to tell me his 'truth'...now he doesn't even try beyond a certain set script which he won't answer questions about, entertain obvious flaws and challenges about, etc. He is no longer dedicated to the truth, if he ever was....sadly. I do, however, believe he was there and was a CIA pilot/operative just as he says. Much of his 'set story' is correct - other parts I am not convinced of or have partial contradictory information about, which he won't even deal with - let alone discuss and try to refute logically. Tosh, if you are reading this, the thing that hurts your credibility most, IMHO, is your refusal to engage with researchers and challenges to your story.....Truth is truth and no one is obligated to believe something [with alternate stories that contradict portions] without dealing with legitimate queries from legit researchers meaning you no harm and only trying to approach the truth of the matter.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner - by Peter Lemkin - 07-01-2019, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 476 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,660 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Online Event at Facebook Scott Kaiser 0 1,918 05-06-2020, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  A simply proof the BYP are not real David Josephs 28 15,754 16-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Ray Mitcham
  Prayer Woman Facebook Albert Doyle 2 5,202 16-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,750 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 14,752 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,287 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 66,488 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
  President Kennedy's dictated memoir note on the South Vietnamese Coup and assassination of Diem. Scott Kaiser 1 2,321 18-11-2014, 01:08 AM