Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BND report on shifting power constellations
Peter Presland Wrote:
Paul Rigby Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:...the USA as the wounded tiger will be even more dangerous in its death throws than today - willing IMO even to go Nuclear.

I agree it will become even more exterminatory in its desperation: I tend to think along the lines of "plagues" - but you could well be right. God help our children and grandchildren. No one else will.

That pretty much sums up how I see things too. Impossible to divine the detail but a few things are pretty clear. First among them is the overwhelming global dominance of US military/surveillance capabilities. In a world approaching a convergence apogee of population growth, climate change, ecological destruction and peak 'just about everything' - especially oil, the US is not going to relinquish that dominance without using it to its maximum first - let alone with ANY grace whatsoever if its doctrines, deceptions, propaganda and tedious self-serving political rhetoric are anything to go by. The world and its dog will continue to be required to see things the US/NATO way - or else. I have grave fears that we are on the cusp of becoming involved in a whole raft of 'or-elses'.

Paul, I'd not rule-out (at all!) biological or chemical warfare - or just a whole host of covert false-flag ops in and out of the USA; killer drones; martial law in USA; the whole 'works'.....we're all in for a horrible 'end' unless the American People take back their country and the rest of the world helps out!..as it is now a Global Empire and has its proxies all over. Peter, all you say is also, sadly, true. The people behind this are not the kind to suddenly see the light and realize they've been on the wrong path...they are the types to push harder and faster in the wrong direction. Madmen all!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
BND report on shifting power constellations - by Peter Lemkin - 28-06-2009, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Paris-Berlin-Moscow Axis: Shattering the Power of the Atlanticist Narrative in the EU David Guyatt 0 4,277 23-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Corbett Report - China and the New World Order R.K. Locke 0 3,553 10-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Samantha Power Stands Up for Law and Order Lauren Johnson 7 5,662 30-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The missing chapter from the Iran Contra report - A Bit of History from the Reagan Era Adele Edisen 1 2,798 28-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Power of Propaganda - 99% of Americans Consider Iranian Nukes a Threat Adele Edisen 5 4,548 22-02-2013, 11:08 AM
  Harnessing Desert Sun to Power Europe Ed Jewett 0 3,086 07-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  'CIA dictated new IAEA report on Iran' Bernice Moore 0 3,031 10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Goldstone report Peter Presland 14 9,026 23-04-2011, 07:33 AM
  Israel, Palestinians to Resume Direct Talks: Report Keith Millea 5 4,321 23-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Dawson
  ElBaradei Says Nuclear Israel Number One Threat to Mideast: Report Magda Hassan 4 4,822 16-08-2010, 09:10 AM