Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Prisoner Leonard Peltier is Up for Parole This Month. Please support his release.
Thank you, my friend, for this important post; it almost deserves its own thread. I haven't yet finished reading it all, it is that disturbing. It seems to be yet another brutal tale of the continued traumatization, fetisih-ization, abuse, social and physical degradation of the Native American peoples. It just underlines that thing I must do which is to find a functional DVD player so I can fast-forward to a certain moment in a certain film and memorize the Lakotan phraseology used by the captive Šuŋgmánitu Tȟaŋka Ob'wačhi ...

my mind comes up with something that sounds like wah-peech-nee-ay-a-lo --

so that I can use it again and again in this world.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Political Prisoner Leonard Peltier is Up for Parole This Month. Please support his release. - by Ed Jewett - 23-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The World's Most Important Political Prisoner David Guyatt 42 30,260 19-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Manson Denied Parole Albert Doyle 2 3,874 15-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Whitehall anger over Mongolian spy chief release Carsten Wiethoff 0 3,243 05-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  New Film Vindicates Political Prisoner Abu-Jamal Peter Lemkin 0 3,410 15-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin