Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare
What did Bacon do in his "spare time"? It is difficult to accept that one man working alone (the single poet theory) could produce all the works you attribute to him. I suggest at least a TWO BACON THEORY would be more logical, or even a secret agency producing all the scenarios. Not even all the renaissance painters painted every stroke of the paintings attributed to them, but employed apprentices to a lot of the grunt work like backgrounds while the masters worked mainly on important parts of the composition.

On the other hand, I have always been suspicious of such SCANT HISTORICAL RECORDS of a famed person like Shakespeare (much like Jesus Christ). A person who is famous in his own time is always well recorded by officials in public records and public and private writings by friends and historians, like his contemporaries. I know of no records regarding Shakespeare. The life and times of Jesus were not recorded until many years after his death. This is not to say that Shakespeare and Jesus were not real historical persons...but both should have left contemporaneous records other than what is extant.

Is it possible that Will was just a front man (patsy?). My theory is that he was like a theatrical producer or editor of a book. He had a theater where he presented plays. He had a group of writers turning out manuscripts which he produced and took credit for, perhaps editing the final script. Or like an editor of the writings of others, which he edited into a single "Shakespearian style."

Jack

Messages In This Thread
A Taste of Bacon Sir? - The Secret of Shakespeare - by Jack White - 02-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Baconia-Shakespeare David Guyatt 8 39,553 08-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Occultists, Freemasons, And The Secret History of Radical Islam R.K. Locke 1 5,951 16-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Jung's commentary on The Secret of the Golden Flower David Guyatt 0 4,005 24-05-2013, 10:17 AM
  Solar Warden - The Secret Space Program Magda Hassan 0 4,661 13-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  USC scientist, Swedish researchers decode 18th century document of German secret society Magda Hassan 1 4,447 27-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Facebook Privacy Invasions to Global Secret Societies of the New World Order (1 of 2) Darius Alexander 0 3,887 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Darius Alexander
  Secret men's business and their clubs Magda Hassan 3 4,899 26-01-2009, 05:58 PM