Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From fake 2000 electoral rolls to fake 9/11 victims
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:For what it is worth: if you go to http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.c.../main.html and then select any of the links at the bottom, you will get this:
[Image: header_cnn_com_logo_int.gif] [Image: header_google_logo.gif]

Weather Forecast [Image: 1.gif] Edition: U.S. | Arabic | [url=javascript:cnnSetEditionBox();]Set Pref[/url]

[Image: 1.gif]

[Image: notfound.gif]

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
• Open the edition.cnn.com home page and look for links to the information you want.
• Use the navigation bar on the left to find the link you are looking for.
• Click the Back button to try another link.
• Enter a term in the search form below to look for information on CNN sites or the Internet.

[Image: icon8.gif][Image: icon8.gif][Image: icon8.gif]

[Image: 1.gif]

[Image: corner_footer_tl.gif]

There were suspicions before that some of the victims, especially on Flight 77, did not actually exist, and that there were strange age patterns and some coincidences with recently died elderly persons from care institutions, and it is well known that the death index entries were more incomplete than usual.

STILL THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that there were dead people. John O'Neill, for one. Or the husband of Ellen Mariani. This stuff was not faked.
But then, how do I know? But I am certain, that thousands of people in the towers did not come home that day. But, how do I know?
I cannot prove it.

Are there any, ANY official FBI records FOIAed out of the FBI mentioning just ONE name of a victim? Are there? Please tell me there are. Please!!!

Carsten

There were people presumed to be killed. The question is WHERE?

Jack

Messages In This Thread
From fake 2000 electoral rolls to fake 9/11 victims - by Jack White - 22-09-2009, 01:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Senate passes bill allowing Sept. 11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia Drew Phipps 3 4,633 18-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt