Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blair Propagandist ReShoots JFK
Nate - another forum on which I post on has the entire cross-section of society, albeit somewhat skewed towards the male sex. That forum is for fans of the football club which I support.

Fwiw, on that site, and others, I've engaged in endless passionate arguments about the use of the "conspiracy theory" label to shut down debate. Unfortunately, the power of one's argument is largely useless against the entrenched attitudes that most people display.

I will continue to engage and hope to reveal to the stubborn and the blind that there is another way of looking at things. :bebored:

However, it is also important to examine and analyze contemporary and historical truths in the midst of intelligent and gifted researchers. To probe deeply in the attempt to discover what the deep political forces are truly up to.

I make no apology for engaging in both activities.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Blair Propagandist ReShoots JFK - by Jan Klimkowski - 16-02-2010, 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arrest Blair: Arrest Him and Claim your Reward Magda Hassan 18 72,053 21-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Help arrest war criminals Bush, Blair and Cheney. Magda Hassan 0 3,253 05-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan