Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Have Used Me as a Fish Long Enough
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Austin - I wouldn't describe Acid Dreams or You have used me as a fish... as "poisoned wells". There's much of interest in these works, including invaluable source material. My own position is that I disagree with the ultimate conclusions, but regard those wells as far more provocative and challenging than most other material in this area.

My point of view was not conveyed clearly enough. I agree with you, Jan- would never characterize Acid Dreams or You have used me as a fish... as "poisoned wells". Far from it.

Both are interesting and valuable resources. I do differ with some of their conclusions, and agree with you on the ways in which they may have missed the boat.

Other books on mind control present complementary information but may also carry some excess baggage and/or have other problems. So ultimately there's no panacea out there, just an ongoing need for critical inquiry into these narratives, so that our understanding of what is really going on in this area might somehow move forward.

Messages In This Thread
You Have Used Me as a Fish Long Enough - by Austin Kelley - 23-02-2010, 11:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is This The Long Awaited Pandemic? Bruce Clemens 113 82,503 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Plum Island, Off Long Island - Nazi Paperclip Past; Bioweapons-DHS Present Ed Jewett 4 5,344 28-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Nanoparticles Cause Brain Injury in Fish Ed Jewett 3 4,369 23-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett