Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treason in America by Antoine Chaitkin
Linda Minor Wrote:The following article was written by Allen Douglas who, with his wife Rachel Douglas, did much of the research into what they termed the Roots of the Trust--the Anglo-Dutch oligarchy. They are multi-lingual and do their research in various languages. At one time I was allowed to borrow, under penalty of death if I didn't return it, Wink a copy of one part of their type-written tome, which was about 4 inches thick. It made absolutely no sense to me because the quotes were all in foreign languages I didn't understand! Anyway, here's an article by Allen Douglas:

The Venetians founded the British East India Company in 1600 (from a merger of the England-based Venice Company and the Turkey Company) and the Dutch East India Company in 1602, and the wealth derived from this trade helped create or enrich a number of great aristocratic families in both countries, along the Venetian model.

He designed Mussolini’s economic doctrine of corporatism along the model originally laid down by Alexandre Saint-Yves d’Alveydre (1842-1909), the founder of the Synarchy of Empire movement, and the inspiration for the Martinist freemasonic lodges through which the modern Synarchy was organized. Nominally a tripartite pact among corporations, the state, and labor, it was basically rule by corporations, i.e., private financiers....

Thanks for this Linda. I think I am beginning to solve my riddle, which seems to me to be the dual use LL and EIR play with the word Synarchy. On the one hand they use it in the usual dictionary sense:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Synarchy

Syn´ar`chy

n. 1. Joint rule or sovereignity.

And they again use it in its occult sense as witnessed by their reference to St. Yves and Martinism.

This can cause confusion. For example, the Anglo-Dutch British East India Company was founded as a protestant partnership in direct competition with the very Catholic Spanish and Portuguese who had a monopoly on the East Indies spice trade due to their superior navigation skills..

See: http://usp.nus.edu.sg/victorian/history/empire/eic.html

Obviously, Larouche could equally use the word Synarchy to define the Catholic Churches sponsorship of the Spanish and Portuguese trade as well but I haven't ever seen that happen (perhaps I am remiss here?) and so I suspect some bias here.

Having said that, with the involvement of St. Yves and the continuation into Martinism we are dealing with a wholly Catholic esoteric tradition - and I can't see how this curious gap is reconciled?

(We must also be careful for there are two principal, but different, Martinist orders, the Ordre Martiniste, and the Martinist Order and Synarchy. See: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropoli.../mart.html)

The Wiki entry on LL has some intriguing pointers about the man's make-up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRo....80.931947

I note that by age of 13 he had rejected Bacon and others but had adopted Liebniz. The mind boggles. Later, a favourite was Nicolas de Cuza (also amongst others).

The overall picture is of a highly complex character -- and one that comes with its own confusing layers of confusion it seems to me.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Treason in America by Antoine Chaitkin - by Terry Mauro - 01-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Treason in America by Antoine Chaitkin - by David Guyatt - 04-11-2008, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges' Latest Book: America - The Farewell Tour Peter Lemkin 0 6,203 30-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Treason the reason Harry Dean 3 5,819 21-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Coup D'etat of America in 2001 David Guyatt 8 23,201 22-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Day America Went Broke Adele Edisen 0 3,174 23-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Oliver Stone's "Secret History of America" John Kowalski 16 12,845 08-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  A Long History of America's Dark Side Ed Jewett 1 3,697 11-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fascist America - Are We There Yet?! Peter Lemkin 7 7,906 21-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff