Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines
Rich DellaRosa posted this today on his fine website, JFK Research:

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/...00lead.txt

Published - Saturday, November 15, 2008

Onalaska author says his book exonerates John F. Kennedy’s assassin

By TERRY RINDFLEISCH / trindfleisch@lacrossetribune.com

Quote:ONALASKA -- Harlan “Hawk” Jensen believes he has written a book that finally exonerates Lee Harvey Oswald.

The 70-year-old Onalaska investment and insurance broker who served with Oswald in the Marines said his self-published book, “Atsugi Assassins,” shows Oswald was the subject of CIA mind control, wasn’t President John Kennedy’s assassin and never fired a shot on Nov. 22, 1963.
Hawk Jensen of Onalaska is the author of Atsugi Assassins, where he states his theory about a military mind control program that he was unknowingly part of. PETER THOMSON photo

Jensen said he doesn’t know for sure who shot Kennedy, but he believes the assassination was a conspiracy by some factions inside the CIA.

Jensen said he, too, was a subject of mind control serving in Atsugi, Japan, which was the headquarters for the CIA’s top-secret MKULTRA mind-control program and the U-2 spy plane project.

“Oswald was used as a mind-controlled guinea pig,” Jensen said. “When he said he was a patsy, he wrote his death warrant because I believe at that moment he realized and they realized he remembered things he shouldn’t have remembered.”

Jensen thinks the book, published in March, might get more attention with the 45th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.

“I’m not a nut-job, I’m of sound mind and body,” Jensen said. “I wanted to restore Oswald’s name and remove his dishonorable discharge for his family.

“His daughters have had this stigma over them since childhood of their father having killed the president of the United States,” he said.

Jensen said he sent his book to Marina Oswald Porter, Oswald’s widow, and they talk weekly by phone. He said Marina liked his book, and she is more convinced than ever that her husband did not kill Kennedy.

Jensen said he first met Oswald on mess duty in Atsugi and later on a secret mission in the mountains of Taiwan during the height of the Cold War.

Jensen, who was born and raised in Viroqua, said it took him years to pull together the pieces of the story because drugs and hypnosis were used to control his mind.

“I don’t remember everything,” Jensen said. “Things were removed from my memory. I flirted with a book for a long time; it was one of the most important things to get this down.

“I needed to write this to remove this monkey of government lies and cover-up off my back, which has been ongoing for over 50 years,” he said.

Some of his Marine friends were under mind control, and some had doubles, possibly Oswald, too, he said. “My fellow Marines said the book was good, and did not refute what I said,” Jensen said.

Jensen admits he has been obsessed with Kennedy’s assassin since the day he saw Oswald on TV as the murder suspect.

“Oswald and I were above average Marines handled by MKULTRA, and we didn’t know it,” Jensen said. “I’m embarrassed by being controlled and a little angry about being obsessed in search for answers, but I fared better than Oswald.

“I’ve dumped my bucket with this book,” he said. “This is part of history, and some day we will learn the truth. It might be out there now.”

By the Book

WHAT: “Atsugi Assassins” by Harlan “Hawk” Jensen

AVAILABLE: Available at buybooksontheweb.com, borders.com and amazon.com.

PRICE: $23.95

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: To see a video of Harlan “Hawk” Jensen talking about how he and Lee Harvey Oswald were part of the mind-control program, look for this story at lacrossetribune.com

In his daughter's words

Here’s what Harlan “Hawk” Jensen’s daughter, Tracy, says about his book:

“For as long as I can remember, my father talked about being used as a mind-control subject during his military service. When I was younger, his stories appealed to me because they seemed strange and mysterious. But as an adult, I feel outrage at his accounts of the extraordinary events that happened to him while he served in the U.S. military. I am proud that he had the courage to write about what may be considered very controversial events. Although I knew the details of my father’s experience, it was incredibly satisfying to see it documented within the pages of ?Atsugi Assassins.’ ”

Messages In This Thread
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines - by Paul Rigby - 16-11-2008, 11:34 PM
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My "Surviveandheal15" 10-Book Recommended Reading List George Williams 0 2,714 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: George Williams
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,626 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Book search // The Garrison enquiry: Truth & consequences: Joachim Joesten Alex Cruceru 3 11,238 31-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Book On JFK and Who QJ/WIN might have been Peter Lemkin 9 21,035 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,140 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Sibel Edmonds’ new book, 'Classified Woman' Magda Hassan 3 13,953 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,266 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Book: "From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime” by Elizabeth Hinton Drew Phipps 0 4,474 19-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,669 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,194 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM