Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines
Damn it looks interesting! But can't find one yet that can be sent to Europe. One online seller had this page as a teaser.

Excerpt

I returned to Atsugi still attached to the Guard Company and it was there that I was given sentry duty and assigned to walk the post that encircled the top-secret U-2 spy plane hangar. One Sunday morning a scheduled sentry was ill and I acted as a supernumerary to replace him out of necessity. Requiring a Corporal of the Guard to work a different schedule was highly unusual as a sentry post is usually designated to be patrolled by a Private or Private First Class Marine, not the Corporal of the Guard. I was driven to my post by the Sergeant of The Guard and issued a 12-gauge Remington pump shotgun. As I began my rounds, I was overcome with extreme fatigue and drowsiness and had great difficulty keeping my eyes open. I walked to a geodesic dome that was used as a storage building for Sidewinder Missiles and curled up on the rough gravel floor to sleep. I remained asleep for my entire four hour shift and only awakened by the sound of a guard truck engine that had arrived with a new sentry to relieve me from my post. Had anyone discovered me I would had suffered serious consequences and been given an automatic court-martial, time in the brig, loss of rank and pay grade, and a colossal blemish on my excellent military record. I would have violated one of the major General Orders to, “walk my post in a military manner keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.” My slumber was a serious infraction of military code, especially when it took place while I was to have guarded the most highly guarded secret the US Government had at the time, the U-2 spy plane. Not to mention that the infraction took place in a foreign country at the height of the Cold War. I understood the severe consequences of my actions but it was impossible for me to remain awake. Was I programmed to get caught, but escaped penalty when I overheard the guard truck approaching? Was I placed in this compromising situation to allow something illegal or clandestine to take place? Or, was this simply part of my mind control training to see how much power they had over me?

One evening I was in a small marketplace in Yokohama with Robert-2 and an American civilian. Robert-2 had purchased what he said was Benzedrine (amphetamine) and asked me to try some. I complied and recall that the drug made me very alert and talkative. I am not aware if drugs were a problem in the military at that time but doubt if there was a penalty for Benzedrine use. While on the drug, the American civilian made a very unusual statement. He told me that if I ever had any problems to contact an address that he then instructed me to write down. I questioned him why I should have any problems and if I did, how he could possibly help me. Although he did not answer my questions, I copied the address he gave me on the back of my 1956 Wisconsin driver’s license. As I was under the influence Benzedrine, the address did not make any sense to me when I glanced at it later. After my license expired, I tossed it into a box of memorabilia and did not give it a second thought.

Years later, as I watched the movie The Hunt for Red October, I noticed a digital message that scrolled across the bottom of the screen during a scene in which a submarine progressed down a river. The scrolling message referred to the Patuxent River in Maryland. I became very anxious and when I arrived home from the movie theatre I immediately searched through my box of military memorabilia. I pulled out my 1956 driver’s license and discovered the address I had written on the back so many years before was that of the Naval Health Clinic headquartered in Patuxent River, MD. Once I had finally discovered the location of the address on my license, I began to contemplate why the American civilian I had met more than 50 years ago was so concerned about my welfare. Apparently, he was concerned enough to give me contact information for the naval hospital with instructions to get in touch with someone there if I needed help in any way. In the 1950s, the trip to Patuxent River would have been an arduous journey that would have taken weeks to complete. I know now that the naval hospital had connections with the CIA and can only surmise that the MKULTRA had intended to stay in contact with me past my military service. Moreover, I find it troubling that it was anticipated that I would experience future medical problems.

Messages In This Thread
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines - by Peter Lemkin - 17-11-2008, 08:36 AM
New book on Oswald, Atsugi, the CIA, mind-control and Marines - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My "Surviveandheal15" 10-Book Recommended Reading List George Williams 0 2,725 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: George Williams
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,653 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Book search // The Garrison enquiry: Truth & consequences: Joachim Joesten Alex Cruceru 3 11,253 31-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Book On JFK and Who QJ/WIN might have been Peter Lemkin 9 21,065 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,150 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Sibel Edmonds’ new book, 'Classified Woman' Magda Hassan 3 13,973 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,283 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Book: "From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime” by Elizabeth Hinton Drew Phipps 0 4,486 19-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,677 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,215 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM